Honored Contributor

Re: New Beekman 1802 Apricot and Tea Honey Bounty Box

@BabyYoda thank you! Yeah, I am not doing the auto delivery like I did last time when they swore they would not be available on their own and turns out they were. That made me mad actually. I DO want to try that fig leaf though but will take my chances that it will come out as a stand alone in Fall. I tend to like fig scented products- they are usually a nice, warm, subtle scent. 

Respected Contributor

Many of the Beekman items are at anniversary prices right now.  It looks like the Bounty Box will be one of the TTVs and the variety soap set with the almanac will be the other.  They are still at the higher prices.  One or both may be previewed on the Wednesday evening/Thursday morning Beauty Experience shows.  They've changed up the variety soap set to include sweet autumn clementis, oak moss and white water, so no vanilla absolute, ylang ylang, or heirloom rose soaps are included.  I'll probably get one of each of the TTVs, but not sure if I'll do the AD or single ship for the Bounty Box.

Valued Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

Many of the Beekman items are at anniversary prices right now.  It looks like the Bounty Box will be one of the TTVs and the variety soap set with the almanac will be the other.  They are still at the higher prices.  One or both may be previewed on the Wednesday evening/Thursday morning Beauty Experience shows.  They've changed up the variety soap set to include sweet autumn clementis, oak moss and white water, so no vanilla absolute, ylang ylang, or heirloom rose soaps are included.  I'll probably get one of each of the TTVs, but not sure if I'll do the AD or single ship for the Bounty Box.

@Linmo FYI - I've purchsed some of the items listed with anniversary prices, and they were the same prices as they are now.  Smiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@Jen44 wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

@Linmo FYI - I've purchsed some of the items listed with anniversary prices, and they were the same prices as they are now.  Smiley Frustrated

lol I noticed this too @Jen44

Respected Contributor

@Jen44@HappyDazeyes, I also noticed they changed the existing 'preferred' prices to 'anniversary' prices.  But most of the new bath and skin care kits have also been marked down.  I'm looking forward to the shows!

Honored Contributor

I'm looking forward to the shows too @Linmo even though I most likely won't buy anything. I still enjoy the shows! 

Honored Contributor

Beekman 1802 Goat Milk Hand Wash & Lotion Caddy Duo w/ Bonus Hand Wash - 312-679

312-679_03_detail.jpg

1. I'm interested in this new kit! Great idea to include 2 bottles of the handwash. Will be watching to see what they do for pricing. Hoping for a coupon! But...how can Ylang Ylang be sold out!?!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Beekman 1802 Goat Milk Hand Wash & Lotion Caddy Duo w/ Bonus Hand Wash - 312-679

312-679_03_detail.jpg

1. I'm interested in this new kit! Great idea to include 2 bottles of the handwash. Will be watching to see what they do for pricing. Hoping for a coupon! But...how can Ylang Ylang be sold out!?!

@Chi-town girl I just looked at their shows for Fri & Sat. If their TTV is 10 PM central time looks like they will have a TTV both days. Looks like the above may be Sats TTV.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

312-679_03_detail.jpg

@Chi-town girl I just looked at their shows for Fri & Sat. If their TTV is 10 PM central time looks like they will have a TTV both days. Looks like the above may be Sats TTV.

@Nightowlz@Chi-town girlThis is scheduled to be shown in today's Beauty Experience show (airs at 8 PM EST tonight and again at 11 AM EST tomorrow morning).  The 8 piece soap + almanac is also scheduled for the shows.   The ylang-ylang currently shows available.

Honored Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

312-679_03_detail.jpg

@Nightowlz@Chi-town girlThis is scheduled to be shown in today's Beauty Experience show (airs at 8 PM EST tonight and again at 11 AM EST tomorrow morning).  The 8 piece soap + almanac is also scheduled for the shows. 

@Linmo @Chi-town girl

It looks like the 8 pc soap w/Almanac will be the Fri. TTV from the shows on the program guide I receive in the email.