Valued Contributor

Re: New Beekman 1802 Apricot and Tea Honey Bounty Box

Thank you.

Valued Contributor

The boys keep it under wraps. They like to surprise their" NEIGHBORS". I'm getting tired of that word, I feel like I am a cult member. I will say they are marketing geniuses. Anyhow I responded that it was not the answer I was hoping for as I spend a lot of money with them. The next CS comment was call Evine maybe they will tell me. She also said Evine sets the prices they never know.

Perhaps that's true. I may be off my feed and grouchy as I am recently home from a knee replacement. It's very painful.

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I.

@fluffysmom - what did the CS person say that was so rude?

This got upside down, sorry:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@fluffysmom wrote:

I sent an email to Beekman CS inquiriring if this might be a TS because I didn't want to pay full price. I got a somewhat rude response. I emailed back that it wasn't quite the response I expected as I spend a lot of $ on Beekman products, Neighbor.

Honored Contributor

@fluffysmom wrote:

The boys keep it under wraps. They like to surprise their" NEIGHBORS". I'm getting tired of that word, I feel like I am a cult member. I will say they are marketing geniuses. Anyhow I responded that it was not the answer I was hoping for as I spend a lot of money with them. The next CS comment was call Evine maybe they will tell me. She also said Evine sets the prices they never know.

Perhaps that's true. I may be off my feed and grouchy as I am recently home from a knee replacement. It's very painful.

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I.

This got upside down, sorry:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@fluffysmom wrote:

I sent an email to Beekman CS inquiriring if this might be a TS because I didn't want to pay full price. I got a somewhat rude response. I emailed back that it wasn't quite the response I expected as I spend a lot of $ on Beekman products, Neighbor.

You call that rude?  Maybe you didn't like the answer, but it certainly wasn't rude.  Good luck with your recovery.

Respected Contributor

I actually had an EXCELLENT CS experience with Beekman.  The end of last year I purchased a set of 3 Balsamic vinegars that was very nicely packaged.  Two of them had some leakage when it arrived at my house.  I contacted them and they IMMEDIATELY replaced my purchase and was very apologetic.

Valued Contributor

For some reason you have to call CS to change an auto delivery. ?

Honored Contributor

No you don't @fluffysmom. You can do it online - place deliveries on hold, change the frequency, cancel, etc. I don't think you can change the quantity of anything though. I don't think scents can be changed at all on A/D's
Valued Contributor

That's what CS told me yesterday because I couldn't find a way to do it. I'll look again, thanks.

Honored Contributor

@fluffysmom go to you account and look for something like "manage my auto deliveries".
Honored Contributor

Is this on AD like the last bounty box? If so, does anyone know the other scents? TIA!

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

Is this on AD like the last bounty box? If so, does anyone know the other scents? TIA!

@HappyDaze Yes it is an auto delivery bounty box by season. Summer is sweet grass fall is Fig Leaf and Winter is Oak Moss. I am passing on these bounty boxes this year.