Valued Contributor

Re: New Beekman 1802 Apricot and Tea Honey Bounty Box

That is my favorite scent. I'm a sucker for Bounty Boxes.

@Linmo wrote:

This may be a TTV for the next Beekman visit:

Screen Shot 2017-03-18 at 11.28.38 AM copy.png

I love the Apricot and Tea Honey scent.  I also like the colorful design of the box itself.

Honored Contributor

It is boxed beautifully.  My question is why sell bar soap?  I'd think liquids would be much more popular.

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

It is boxed beautifully.  My question is why sell bar soap?  I'd think liquids would be much more popular.

@AuntG

I used shower gels exclusively for years but I use both now. I love Beekman soaps; they are rich and soothing to my skin, lather wonderfully, just a nice experience. These soaps are special.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@AuntG

I used shower gels exclusively for years but I use both now. I love Beekman soaps; they are rich and soothing to my skin, lather wonderfully, just a nice experience. These soaps are special.

they sure are! Hubby has  been using them exclusively for a few years now and won't use any thing else. I use liquid shower soaps because my skin can get so dry but lately even I've been using the Beekman bar soaps occasionally and they are gentle on my skin and haven't dried it out. I recently opened the travel oats bar for myself and love that one-I didn't think I would, actually! I didn't think it had a scent but it does have a very nice very light scent. Not exactly sure what it is but it is not too masculine but not floral-y either. Very nice!

Esteemed Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

Thanks for posting.  Does anyone know when the next visit is?

@ANewHue They have shows on Mar 31st, Apr 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th.

@Nightowlz  Thanks so much.  I knew they were supposed be back in March but it's not on my schedule.  Definitely want to get this one,  thanks again.

Valued Contributor

I sent an email to Beekman CS inquiriring if this might be a TS because I didn't want to pay full price. I got a somewhat rude response. I emailed back that it wasn't quite the response I expected as I spend a lot of $ on Beekman products, Neighbor.

Honored Contributor

@fluffysmom wrote:

I sent an email to Beekman CS inquiriring if this might be a TS because I didn't want to pay full price. I got a somewhat rude response. I emailed back that it wasn't quite the response I expected as I spend a lot of $ on Beekman products, Neighbor.

@fluffysmom - what did the CS person say that was so rude?

Frequent Contributor

Speaking of customer service it reminds me of my last disappointment.  I was on the surprise box quarterly list and the first shipment was great, the second so-so and the third was a mess.  It was in November and had bug spray and hotel,sizes.

ihad tried to cancel after the 2nd and their site would never recognize my account to bring up to cancel.  I was really mad and sent them an email which they quickly responded to and cancelled my order

Respected Contributor

@fluffysmom wrote:

@fluffysmomEven if it's not the TTV, it will probably be at a lower price at the time of the shows.  They usually sell the Bounty Boxes for around $59 + shipping.  If it is a TTV, it may be previewed either this Wednesday or next on Heather's Evine Beauty Experience show.  I'm sure someone will post it if they see it. 

Respected Contributor

@fluffysmom wrote:

I found their CS very poor as well.  I had gotten a TS with those face wipes that smelled rotten.  They promised to replace them, but it took 2 phone calls and an email before I got 2 packages.  3 were what were in the TS.  By call 2 they were very rude. Their products aren't that good and I will never order from these "neighbors" again.  Thank goodness for Goat Milk Soap.  Fantastic people.