Trusted Contributor

Re: New Bareskin Beauty TSV!

Would someone tell me whether the moxie is really saturated or if it is sheer? I don't think I would wear that color, but if it is sheer I might. I don't want to open it to test it because if it is saturated I'd like to sell it on ebay for cheap. Mine shipped Smiley Happy. Very excited about it. Dog lover - do you have an Ulta nearby? I would strongly recommend that you drive over and do some swatching. They have many, many shades on display and I was completely wrong about which shades I could wear. I found three that were great on me, then settled on Natural because that is all Q carried. The other I could wear was buff and there was one other (nude?) but I'm more of a light medium at e medium end of the spectrum Smiley Happy there are several lighter medium shades available.
Respected Contributor

thanks, will go to Ulta and check out colors before ordering, thanks. So far I am leaning toward bare linen but will see at Ulta.

Honored Contributor

I don't like the MV over the Bare Skin so I won't be doing that again. I don't use MV over READY either, just the original loose and matte.

I will try it over the Josie Maran tinted moisturizer and Philosophy Tinted Moisturizer and see how it works with that.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Super Contributor

I got my TSV yesterday and I'm thinking it's going back. I will try it one more time this morning, but maybe I'm just not a fan of foundation. I know I won't use the lip gloss. Just thinking even though it *is* a great deal that it's just not for me.
Regular Contributor

On 8/21/2014 MandySays said: I got my TSV yesterday and I'm thinking it's going back. I will try it one more time this morning, but maybe I'm just not a fan of foundation. I know I won't use the lip gloss. Just thinking even though it *is* a great deal that it's just not for me.
Hi Mandy, sorry it didn't work out for youSmiley Sad I am on the fence about this kit because of the value but not sure about the foundation too. What did you not like about it?
Super Contributor

On 8/21/2014 JeanCA said:
On 8/21/2014 MandySays said: I got my TSV yesterday and I'm thinking it's going back. I will try it one more time this morning, but maybe I'm just not a fan of foundation. I know I won't use the lip gloss. Just thinking even though it *is* a great deal that it's just not for me.
Hi Mandy, sorry it didn't work out for youSmiley Sad I am on the fence about this kit because of the value but not sure about the foundation too. What did you not like about it?

I think I thought it would be more sheer? It feels heavier and doesn't look as natural/translucent as I had hoped if that makes sense.

Frequent Contributor

I got mine yesterday and just applied the foundation and to my horror it is sticking to my pores on my nose! Color is great I bought bare natural- I use med. beige in original and ready- med tan. I did not use a primer but may try it just on nose area.

I may send back and stick to ready foundation very disappointed. The other items in this tsv are very nice.

Super Contributor

What I do to make it more sheer is after I apply, I use the It Cosmetics big brush that comes with their powder and go allover my face to really buff and sheer it out, works really well

Super Contributor

On 8/21/2014 beautymogul said:

What I do to make it more sheer is after I apply, I use the It Cosmetics big brush that comes with their powder and go allover my face to really buff and sheer it out, works really well

I may experiment a little more before sending back. Thanks for the tip!

Respected Contributor

now you ladies have me on the fence, don't like anything that feels heavy on my face. Was thinking bare linen since I can wear either fair or light medium in the original BE mineral foundation but just can't wear powder anything anymore, need either a liquid or a mousse.

yes, agree play around awhile before sending it back, why not. I have a Real Techniques Expert Face Brush I got at Ulta, works great, all great reviews for that brush and count mine in to, love this brush for any liquid foundation, blends and buffs great. I use a circular motion. I use this for my IT newer large size CC cream foundation as well as my favorite Mally newer foundation, liquid in that compact, was a TSV and I am on AD for that, got light, med was too dark, light is perfect in both IT and Mally liquid but IT is too heavy on me, feel like I have a mask on, not with the new Mally, really like that SO, why I am still looking and wanting to try this BE bareskin liquid, good guestion?