Super Contributor

New BB creams found in Rite aid!

I went to Rite aid and found some new BB creams. first one that I saw had testers- Maybelline Dream fresh BB cream - tried 2 colors of tester - light and medium - both very sheer and light in consistency - did not like, with no coverage - I have light skin. This was 11 dollars, one ounce size. I also found BB cream in one ounce size, by Loreal - but no testers - price was $13. Another one by Loreal was called Youth Code BB cream - 2.5 ounce size - price was $18.49 - did not buy since not on sale. This one looks nice - maybe will try this one when it is on sale. This one has light & medium shades, but no testers. I do have the Garnier one BB cream - I like that one and bought that one on sale- been wearing this one for a few months.

I did purchase new Maybelline limited Edition eyeshadow Luminous lights quads- called Opal Lights and Rose lights - regular size quads. these were buy one get one 50 percent off, I also had 2 dollar coupon. These colors look very pretty and nice to brighten eyes, esp for summer.

Also love the new Nivea natural volume lip care lip gloss/balm - light sheer pink color - lasts long. Hope this helps, beauties. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View