Super Contributor

I just got a chance to go through the new InsideQ and noticed the new serum from Algenist. Went to the item number to see the ingredients and already it is on waitlist, or is that just another way of saying "advance order"?

Valued Contributor

Re: New Algenist Genius C Serum

Well, I hope you will be able to order soon. Please review.

I use Algenist almost daily. Can you tell me if the serum has gluten? I want to use the Genius products, but can't because they did formulate with gluten. Why I don't know. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} Here's hoping this one is clear. Thanks appm.

Super Contributor

Lally: Here are the ingredients

Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Vitamin C+ Serum

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Polymethylsilsesquioxane,
Sodium Citrate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Niacinamide,
Ethoxydiglycol, Algae Exopolysaccharides, Chlorella Protothecoides Oil, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone
Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Citric Acid, Algae Extract, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide,
Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Vegetable Collagen, Ethylhexylglycerin,
Hexylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract, Sorbitan Isostearate, Polysorbate 60,
Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP,
Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance
(Parfum), Coumarin.
Information provided by Algenist®

Trusted Contributor

Do you have price & size?

Thanks for the info, use the reconstructing serum now, I like it

Valued Contributor

On 12/14/2014 appm said:

Lally: Here are the ingredients

Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Vitamin C+ Serum

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Polymethylsilsesquioxane,
Sodium Citrate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Niacinamide,
Ethoxydiglycol, Algae Exopolysaccharides, Chlorella Protothecoides Oil, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone
Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Citric Acid, Algae Extract, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide,
Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Vegetable Collagen, Ethylhexylglycerin,
Hexylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract, Sorbitan Isostearate, Polysorbate 60,
Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP,
Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance
(Parfum), Coumarin.
Information provided by Algenist®

You are the best! Thank you so much. Those are some seriously long names for gluten to hide in. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} I guess I'd better email Algenist and ask, just to be sure. Again, thanks. Please let me know what you think once you have it.

Super Contributor

One ounce - $115 plus $7.47 s&h - the InsideQ has it for 3 easy pay.

Trusted Contributor

On 12/14/2014 appm said:

One ounce - $115 plus $7.47 s&h - the InsideQ has it for 3 easy pay.

Expensive, does it sound like there might be free shipping or something off? LOL

Super Contributor

Free shipping????? At QVC????? After all, that's a whole OUNCE.

Trusted Contributor

On 12/14/2014 appm said:

Free shipping????? At QVC????? After all, that's a whole OUNCE.

I must have lost my mind momentarily as I was typing that LOL