Respected Contributor

The Nest frangrance lady looks like she's from 1960s - very Jackie Kennedy looking.

Trusted Contributor

lol. I just said nearly the same thing on another forum!   She seems like she is loosening up a bit for the camera now.

Honored Contributor

I know what you mean.  I was intrigued by the Midnight Fleur and found some elsewhere for a price I could accept.  I LOVE it, especially for this time of year.  The patchouli is so "fall", IMO.  I'm wearing it today and like getting a nice whiff of myself now and then.  

Trusted Contributor

Does she make any fragrance that is light, grassy, maybe citrus-y??

Esteemed Contributor

This posting is a repeat from her last visit - - retyped not just dug up.

Esteemed Contributor

It is her teased hair that is a throwback to the 60's.

Honored Contributor

I really want to try one of these fragrances, but do not need another perfume right now-maybe in a few months I will try Fleur....The notes sound just like something I would love!!!!!!!!

Valued Contributor

I love her look.  I think she is lady-like and elegant. I wish QVC had some hosts that appeared this way.  They are getting worse all the time...the younger ones' dress/make-up is so unappealing to me that I don't watch them.

Frequent Contributor

I got a sample from e-bay so I wouldn't pay such an exhorbitant price for something I didn't like.

I didn't care for the original Nest, (from my sample).  I purchased Soleil and returned,  and am returning the Dahlia.  I can't give a reason except that they all smell rather similar and particularly, they did not last on me.  If I am going to pay what I consider a premium price, I would like it to last at least for my excursion out.  Out of all of them, the original Nest fragrance lasted the longest.

I loved the original Philosophy (before Coty bought them) "Amazing Grace" and use the "Pure Grace".

I enjoy Joan Rivers "Now & Forever", it lasts! 

I used to like Tova's Signature, but the last bottle did not smell the same.

Honored Contributor

I've tested all of her fragrances and have not liked one of them enough to buy; most of them I disliked.

As for her persona, it makes me uncomfortable.  I think that she is overdoing the whole classy, elegant, upscale lady schtick.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland