Super Contributor

Re: Nest Black Tulip fragrance

Wish the Q would send out samples of this new fragrance.......A few years ago, I received a sample of "Philosophy Re-Newed Hope in a Jar"........Love it!!  My favorites in the Nest fragrances are "Indigo", "Dahlia & Vines" & "White Sandlewood"..........

Honored Contributor

@Lally I just got back from Sephora and the Nest Black Tulip bottle tester was completely empty! I used the rollerball and tried it. Walked around with it and when I got home about an hour later, I can still enjoy it on my wrists. I did buy the rollerball! 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@Lally I just got back from Sephora and the Nest Black Tulip bottle tester was completely empty! I used the rollerball and tried it. Walked around with it and when I got home about an hour later, I can still enjoy it on my wrists. I did buy the rollerball! 

Thanks so much for coming back with your thoughts. Isnt it an interesting fragrance? I think it is one that I will grow from like to love when I buy. Enjoy and thanks again.

Honored Contributor

@Lally wrote:

@JustJazzmom wrote:

Thanks so much for coming back with your thoughts. Isnt it an interesting fragrance? I think it is one that I will grow from like to love when I buy. Enjoy and thanks again.

It smells strong initially and I just sniffed it on my wrists and it's a nice floral. I do smell the amber in it still.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼