Contributor

Neodermly % Isomers- Reply to BellaCarro

BellaCarro- I also asked the same question about the % of NeoDermyl and Isomers wouldn't respond. I've used Superskin since last December when it was introduced, also have Deep Crease and MegaFix which I think contain it.  (I got those for good prices in kits.)  I find it ironic that either Manuela touts the percentages when she is presenting or totally avoids it.  I am very late 50's and truly have no idea which product is doing what for my skin. It's a guessing game of what to buy.  When there are great deals with the expensive products, supersized or packaged in a kit, I buy. There seems to be a double standard.  I tape the shows and it's interesting to rewatch. If I follow up with an email question, they totally back peddle.  I'm also in for over a decade and it's pretty much my exclusive brand. Most days it's all I use.  My other must have can't live without product is Borghese Mud.  Not sure how it does it, but it totally changes the look of my skin in one use. I've already used it today ahead of going out for Thanksgiving. 

Valued Contributor

Re: Neodermly % Isomers- Reply to BellaCarro

Really doesn't make sense that they won't tell you the %. Most other companies don't hesitate to tell you.

I have tons of Isomers and used the line for years but I"m looking into other things right now. Isomers has gotten so overwhelming for me to deal with. So many products and I guess my skin is changing and just not getting the results I used to get.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Neodermly % Isomers- Reply to BellaCarro

Ladies, I did hear Manuela say in a presentation on the Super Skin serum that Neodermyl in the clinical level is between .5% and 2% and she said she uses CLINICAL amount for the SSS...

I heard her say the All in One Mega fix has DOUBLE the clinical amount of Neodermyl...looking at where they fall on the ingredient decks I would guess 1%-1.5% for SSS and 2%-3% for MegaFix...HTH's