Honored Contributor

Re: Needed - Fragrance free facial moisturizer w/spf that doesn't pill under liquid makeup

@Jasmine19 

Thank you for this recommendation!!!

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Re: Needed - Fragrance free facial moisturizer w/spf that doesn't pill under liquid makeup

@marmarbrooklyn 

That sounds good!  I have tried several products and they are fine on their own but when I want to wear a makeup over, I get that pilling -- yuck!  Thanks!!!  

Honored Contributor

@Still Raining 

I have a hat that DH bought me but at times I don't like wearing it --- so big!  Thanks! 

Honored Contributor

@tucsongal 

I use Olay Complete but it's only 15 I believe.  Thanks!  

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 

Clinique -- is there a particular one?  Thank you! 

Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1   I really don't know about Clinique as I only use their mascara.  I have somewhat sensitive skin and recently started using Mario Badescu Buttermilk moisturizer -- 2 oz. $18.  It is now my Holy Grail.  So lightweight and absorbs.  I know he has several for sensitive skin but not fragrance free.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 

Thanks for answering!  I guess I am looking for a miracle product - one that does it all -- which is crazy, of course! 

Honored Contributor

Instead of make up, just get a tinted moisturizer,with spf.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest 

Is there one that you like in particular?  Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Unfortunately, you'd have to put on gobs of a tinted moisturizer to get the SPF stated on the tube. Pampered Wolf on YouTube did a dramatic video on this which illustrated how much makeup you'd actually have to put on, to get the stated SPF on the container. I suggest everyone watch it. Makeup products that state they have sun protection lull people into a false sense of security and it's quite dangerous.  I wish they'd stop listing SPF on tinted products.