New Contributor

Need to see Nick Chavez more & at a 'normal' time

Love Nick Chavez products & purchase reguarly regardless of whether it is a TSV or not.  If for no other reason than out of respect for all the years of his association with QVC , Nick needs to be consistently scheduled at a decent time slot when normal people can view NOT at the wee hours of the morning. Everyone is not a night owl. He needs to be scheduled more often as his products are constantly being improved. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Need to see Nick Chavez more & at a 'normal' time

Something tells me that if people purchase while he's on the air, they will. It all comes down to $$$

Honored Contributor

And besides how good his products are, I find him absolutely delightful to watch.  And I was touched by his comments about the prayers he offered for MaryBeth.  He seems like such a nice man.

Super Contributor

Agree with all that's been said here. Plus, his hair spray is the best! Love his products.

Respected Contributor

I don't like that the products are offered in duo only.  I'm not going to try two full sizes of something if I've never tried it before.

Honored Contributor

@mymommie wrote:

Love Nick Chavez products & purchase reguarly regardless of whether it is a TSV or not.  If for no other reason than out of respect for all the years of his association with QVC , Nick needs to be consistently scheduled at a decent time slot when normal people can view NOT at the wee hours of the morning. Everyone is not a night owl. He needs to be scheduled more often as his products are constantly being improved. 

@mymommie

Just FYI, in today's business world it's not about respect for 'how much time you've put in".  It's more about how well you've kept up with what's current, and how much $ you bring in.  Nick's time slots likely reflect that.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Regular Contributor

NICK Still needs to be given better time slots.  

I have used his products off and on for years.  That being said..........I don't always get to see his presentations because of the time slot.  FOR THE MOST PART FAVOR HIS LINE OVER " the one that is ALWAYS  on. I could open my own salon with what I have purchased from that OTHER line..   trying to find creative ways to use up that product.  Currently using only once every  3rd or 4th wash. I also found that my hair does better with  Using LESS product.  No "golf ball" size pumps for me! 

any ideas???

Trusted Contributor

I totally agree with more time for Nick!  The MONTH of Wen is ridiculous Smiley Mad

Honored Contributor

I wonder why some of you can't just stick to talking about Nick and his time slot without bringing in WEN. Some of you always have to make it a WEN against Nick or WEN against anyone else. It gets old and tired.

@mymommie why don't you put your post in the suggestion box forum? It might get more attentio from the mods.

Respected Contributor

@mymommie wrote:

Hello, Mymommie and welcome. Smiley Happy

For what it's worth, Nick Chavez has been on lot more lately. He was on quite a bit last year. This year Nick has been on way more, too. Perhaps because more people have been talking about him and his products.

@sparklestar, there's some 8 oz. sizes of Nick's Advanced Plump 'N Thick, Plump 'N Thick and Advanced Volume shampoos and conditioners. There are also sold seperately on QVC, so you can tryt just one bottle at a time.

@pggoody, if you're talking about WEN, but it's not wokring for you, you can just use another brand of shampoo, then use WEN as a regular conditioner and then rinse it out when you're done. That's what other ladies have been doing with WEN if it hasn't worked well for them as a hair cleaner.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder