Honored Contributor

Re: Need to see Nick Chavez more & at a 'normal' time

@HappyDaze wrote:

I wonder why some of you can't just stick to talking about Nick and his time slot without bringing in WEN. Some of you always have to make it a WEN against Nick or WEN against anyone else. It gets old and tired.

@mymommie why don't you put your post in the suggestion box forum? It might get more attentio from the mods.

@HappyDaze

For some reason, ; O > the Nickers can not seem to speak only about Nick.  The majority have to bring in WEN, or Chaz Dean somewhere in the post.  I dunno' WHY.  It's almost as though they throw in a word or two about Nic so they can go on and on about Chaz.

Wouldn't it be WENDERFUL if folks spoke about the product they like and use, and then STOPPED without going on and on about products they don't even like? 

Wonder why they don't post in the mini Nick forum?

I am a happy WENNER!

Wish Chaz Dean were on right now.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

I wonder why some of you can't just stick to talking about Nick and his time slot without bringing in WEN. Some of you always have to make it a WEN against Nick or WEN against anyone else. It gets old and tired.

@mymommie why don't you put your post in the suggestion box forum? It might get more attentio from the mods.

@HappyDaze

For some reason, ; O > the Nickers can not seem to speak only about Nick.  The majority have to bring in WEN, or Chaz Dean somewhere in the post.  I dunno' WHY.  It's almost as though they throw in a word or two about Nic so they can go on and on about Chaz.

Wouldn't it be WENDERFUL if folks spoke about the product they like and use, and then STOPPED without going on and on about products they don't even like? 

I am a happy WENNER!

Are you not guilty of doing the exact same thing you're complaining about? Your choice of words are little digs at Nick Chavez, so, how are you any better?

WEN posts appear in OTHER places than the WEN forum, so why can't Nick Chavez posts?

Just saying......

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HappyDaze

I am a happy WENNER!

Are you not guilty of doing the exact same thing you're complaining about? Your choice of words are little digs at Nick Chavez, so, how are you any better?

WEN posts appear in OTHER places than the WEN forum, so why can't Nick Chavez posts?

Just saying......

@SahmIam

Just to be real clear.  

I have NEVER posted on the mini-Nicker forum, nor will I. 

I have NEVER started a thread about Nick, nor will I.

Check your facts before you speak.  If I had started a negative thread on the Nicker thread you might have the comparison you are trying to create. 

However, making up your own facts to fit your point is like well, ... 

Jus' Sayin'.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras