Valued Contributor
Maybe you've tried this but for more moisture you could add some Lipid Infusion Oil to your neck products. Or let the serums rest for awhile (absorb) and then layer oil over them. This method has improved my neck and lip area.
Trusted Contributor

@Chisos wrote:
Maybe you've tried this but for more moisture you could add some Lipid Infusion Oil to your neck products. Or let the serums rest for awhile (absorb) and then layer oil over them. This method has improved my neck and lip area.

Thanks @Chisos! Heart I never really thought about layering his lipid infusion oil over the chin up versus using a "neck cream"...think I will play with this tonight and next few days since I have plenty of the LI oil...you win the internet today for that suggestion! Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@Gokat wrote:

Yes, @Valstybaby .  There are also day and night creams and a night serum for the face in the Bontanilift grouping as well...and an SPF 30 tinted moisturizer.   The NECK cream is the one you were asking about.  HTH"sWoman Happy

@Gokat thank you.

Respected Contributor

I think I've tried every designated neck cream on the market and they have been mediocre at best; considering the price. 

For me, I use the most moisturizing moisturizer I can find and that seems to work best.  It can be something reasonably priced, just super moisturizing. 

Honored Contributor

Prai over a serum that came with it. But I also have SKINN products that I'll be rotating in as well as Dr. Sebagh's neck cream. I use serum samples and firming samples and eye cream and whatever else I can't use on my face on my neck and chest to use them up but ALWAYS something that is firming and hydrating.

Valued Contributor

Has anyone tried RoC® MULTI CORREXION® 5 In 1 Restoring Night Cream? I need help with crepiness on myneck, but without clogged pores if possible. I read it got an Allure award. Thanks in advance for info!

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@NeNe1010 wrote:

I was a loyal user of Nectifirm but recently ran out and happened to see some reviews of Gold Bond Neck and Decollete cream. It is a fraction of the price of Nectifirm -about $12.00 for 2 oz and I am really liking it. I got it at Walgreens. It got good reviews on Paula's Beautypedia and on Amazon. I am 63 and have also had the rings around my neck since I was a teenager but not much loose skin yet.  When I pull the skin on my neck it snaps back so I am happy with it.  

Wow, what a deal!  Thanks for mentioning this one @NeNe1010.  If I can get great results with something less expensive, I'm willing to try it sometime.

@NeNe1010 - I owe you a big THANK YOU!  I've been experimenting with the Gold Bond Neck & Decollete cream for about a week and really like it. I'm still taking my facial serums down my neck, but the GB has been a great find for me and with noticeable results in short time.  I'm thrilled to have found a drugstore product that performs so well and that I've been able to discontinue my auto-delivery of the other products.  Don't get me wrong, I still think Dr. Denese is a very sweet person but if a less expensive product does the job I'd be stupid not to use it.  Thanks again! Woman Happy  

Super Contributor

Bliss Thinny Thin Chin, for me, going on about 8 years religiously. (I do think ANY product used faithfully will definitely help, moisturizing at the very least). My neck is good but decolletage showing early aging as sun damaged and a side sleeper (I can't sleep on my back!) I have seen measurable improvement and pray this product does not get discontinued!

Respected Contributor

@NeNe1010 wrote:

I was a loyal user of Nectifirm but recently ran out and happened to see some reviews of Gold Bond Neck and Decollete cream. It is a fraction of the price of Nectifirm -about $12.00 for 2 oz and I am really liking it. I got it at Walgreens. It got good reviews on Paula's Beautypedia and on Amazon. I am 63 and have also had the rings around my neck since I was a teenager but not much loose skin yet.  When I pull the skin on my neck it snaps back so I am happy with it.  

Another fan here of this Gold Bond.  You can get an even better deal on it at Walmart.  It works for me.  Yay!

Honored Contributor

@MomCat wrote:

@NeNe1010 wrote:

Another fan here of this Gold Bond.  You can get an even better deal on it at Walmart.  It works for me.  Yay!

@MomCat  The best deal I found was the auto delivery program through Target online.  The regular price is $9.99 but when a new AD subscription is set up, they'll discount by 20% (making it $7.99) on the first shipment, and 5% (making it $9.49) on subsequent shipments.  Free shipping on all subscriptions and customers can set up the delivery schedule that suits them.  That's what I've decided to do.