Respected Contributor

Dimitri has always referred to the Chin-ups as serum-strength creams, @Krissy_1968 .  Because of the specialized needs of the neck area, his solution is with this lightweight, peptide and complex-packed formulation.  Because of the differences between the two options, I switch off day/evening using both...Redensify at night under Neck Amour; Firm/lift/tone day. 

Botanilift gives immediate firming results and over time as well...for firming/toning and brightening.  HTH'sWoman Happy

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Neck creams

[ Edited ]

@Gokat wrote:

Dimitri has always referred to the Chin-ups as serum-strength creams, @Krissy_1968 .  Because of the specialized needs of the neck area, his solution is with this lightweight, peptide and complex-packed formulation.  Because of the differences between the two options, I switch off day/evening using both...Redensify at night under Neck Amour; Firm/lift/tone day. 

Botanilift gives immediate firming results and over time as well...for firming/toning and brightening.  HTH'sWoman Happy

Maybe I'll try Skinn's neck products one day- I was watching a presentation once and Dimitri's neck was aged with rings and crepey skin.  It didn't give me too much confidence in the neck product he was presenting! 

Respected Contributor

@Gokat wrote:

Is the botanilift the cream or the serum treatment?

thank you.

Respected Contributor

The Botanilift neck cream is considered a cream, @Valstybaby , but it is in a pump component.  Its primary target is sagging skin and uneven texture.   HTH'sWoman Happy

Honored Contributor

Skinn's Neck Duo, serum and the Neck Amour-love both! I lost weight recenlty and needed to use a neck product, and I read all of the reviews on his neck serums and creams, and when he was on last, he had a duo very reasonably priced and I bought it! I love it!!!!!!!!The cream will actually last me months and months, the serum I will use up faster!

Respected Contributor

Thanks. Looking on Amazon and they have serum and cream. 

Trusted Contributor

@Gokat wrote:

Thanks for clarification @Gokat...I was just wondering if he had ever produced a true neck cream, in a jar, in the past...I am guessing not...I do love my Chin up but love a heavier cream on top of it then the neck amour (but remember I live in dry dry dry AZ lol) I missed a few days of neck amour and GASP...my b00bie wrinkles were starting to take longer to fade in the morning (side sleeper) Well I got back on that right away and happy to say, the cleavage is looking pretty good this am Woman LOL (I am doing my ABC peel right now and since I have 3 of the 4 packs of peels, I almost did one on my my neck and dec...I just might do that later...

Trusted Contributor

I've used two different Prai neck products both for several weeks and neither one did anything.  I've never tried any Prai product before and now I never will again.  

Respected Contributor

Yes, @Valstybaby .  There are also day and night creams and a night serum for the face in the Bontanilift grouping as well...and an SPF 30 tinted moisturizer.   The NECK cream is the one you were asking about.  HTH"sWoman Happy

Respected Contributor

I get that you feel the need for a heavier cream for your neck/dec, especially with the redensifying version @Krissy_1968 .  I guess I didn't communicate well.  Dimitri hasn't put out a heavier "jarred" neck cream, as he feels the lighter item is more effective with the particular peptides and complexes used to achieve maximum results for the dryer, thinning, and fragile skin in that area.  I'm sure you're aware that the firm, lift, and tone is more moisturizing, but that's one reason why I switch them off here.  HTH'sWoman Happy