Esteemed Contributor

Avon's Dramatic Firming Cream

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

Perricone's Cold Plasma Sub-D.

Super Contributor

I was a loyal user of Nectifirm but recently ran out and happened to see some reviews of Gold Bond Neck and Decollete cream. It is a fraction of the price of Nectifirm -about $12.00 for 2 oz and I am really liking it. I got it at Walgreens. It got good reviews on Paula's Beautypedia and on Amazon. I am 63 and have also had the rings around my neck since I was a teenager but not much loose skin yet.  When I pull the skin on my neck it snaps back so I am happy with it.  

Regular Contributor

@NeNe1010 wrote:

I was a loyal user of Nectifirm but recently ran out and happened to see some reviews of Gold Bond Neck and Decollete cream. It is a fraction of the price of Nectifirm -about $12.00 for 2 oz and I am really liking it. I got it at Walgreens. It got good reviews on Paula's Beautypedia and on Amazon. I am 63 and have also had the rings around my neck since I was a teenager but not much loose skin yet.  When I pull the skin on my neck it snaps back so I am happy with it.  

I use a couple of Revision products and have great results with them, the 30% Vitamin C and their Retinol Complete. I was thinking about trying Nectifirm. It gets wonderful reviews. I'm 64 and have been taking care of my face since I was in my 20s. I've neglected my neck. However, it gets shaved every other day, so it's definitely exfoliated. Man Happy

Honored Contributor

Nectifrim, get the large 8 oz size on ebay.

Regular Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Nectifirm, get the large 8 oz size on ebay.

Thanks, Shelbelle. I've never purchased product from eBay. There is an online seller called Lovely Skin, but I've read some mixed reviews about products purchased from them.

Honored Contributor

@ProductGuy wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Nectifirm, get the large 8 oz size on ebay.

Thanks, Shelbelle. I've never purchased product from eBay. There is an online seller called Lovely Skin, but I've read some mixed reviews about products purchased from them.

I get it from skinspaforyou on ebay, swears that it is authentic. They sell it in my derm's office for a ridiculously high price.

Honored Contributor

@NeNe1010 wrote:

Wow, what a deal!  Thanks for mentioning this one @NeNe1010.  If I can get great results with something less expensive, I'm willing to try it sometime.

Trusted Contributor

I am probably in the minority here but Strivectin works very well for me. The Perricone neck cream did nothing, which surprised me because so many people love it. Go figure..lol

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Honored Contributor

Gold Bond sounds promising, but I am an ingredient snob and it contains petrolatum and one paraben, I try to avoid both of these if possible.