Honored Contributor

Nakery body wash

[ Edited ]

On sale in pump bottle.$13.00. On hsn.FREE SHIPPING.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

@goldensrbest 

Thanks for the tip...not that I NEED any more body wash, but...I'll take a look.  Have you tried it?

I've got a lot of the Korres in stock, but I use a lot so I might have to give it a try.

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@goldensrbest 

Thanks for the tip...not that I NEED any more body wash, but...I'll take a look.  Have you tried it?

I've got a lot of the Korres in stock, but I use a lot so I might have to give it a try.

Yes, i really do like it ,body wash ,hair, face.  

Respected Contributor

I got one in a Q beauty bag a couple years ago.  Nice fragrance but I need to use what I have.  🤣🤣

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest    I've never tried this brand but I am expecting 2 large tube of Nakery Body Creams in about a week. I don't need the body wash as I have a liter of Korres Olive Oil Wash (it's okay but I don't like the scent I bought). This is the brand I've pruchased in the past both wash and body lotion.  Honestly I don't find either one doing a whole lot for me.

Excited to try the Nakery Body Creams - they have great reviews online.

Honored Contributor

I like her body creams,also but also like korres body butter.

Honored Contributor

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Reminder that there is also another head to toe body wash from Nakery, the one that is called Oil to Foam good reviews. 

Valued Contributor

Re: Nakery body wash

[ Edited ]

I have been through several bottles of Nakery body washes. Haven't found a scent I love, but I have liked them. One was an "oh my goodness not for me" smell, even though I used it up.

I have used it to wash my hair as well. My thought was to just take one wash/shampoo when I travel. Because I do not travel "beauty lite", and am working on doing better.