Super Contributor
Thank you Lulu really miss Lola 's weekly thread and every ones nail art designs learn a lot from you guys.
Regular Contributor

I'm just about to apply Essie For the Twill of It on my toes...............

And Red Carpet Manicure Lighter Shade of Gray on my fingers.............

Valued Contributor

Hard, hard, and hard to get off, but this was my first foray in over ten years of using nail polish.

Honored Contributor
yesterday was bizarro day with nail polish for me. First I fought to get glitter nail polish off of my fingers. once I finally succeeded I decided to put on the Orly teal unreal. Beautiful in the bottle but looked absolutely horrid on my fingers so I grab the nail polish remover and removed it. The darn stuff stained my fingers! After scrubbing with soap and then eventually using witch hazel I got my hands back to normal. Then I put on lively lilac a Sally Hansen insta DRI color and my fingers look beautiful Ta da!
Respected Contributor

Honk If You Love OPI on fingers and toes. I have a thin stripe of silver glitter across the top of my toes.

Great, rich plum

~Enough is enough~
Trusted Contributor
I love OPI "" I'm really not a waitress"". Classic. Goes on later tonight.
Trusted Contributor

My finger nail are always polished. My toes are nak*ed once I start wearing close toed shoes.

Both my fingers and toes are featuring Zoya's Marnie, a deep warm plum cream.

Trusted Contributor

Just switched out my polish to Zoya Stacy yesterday:

Trusted Contributor

Woodyend, you know the aluminum foil method for removing glitter polish, right?

Valued Contributor
On 10/19/2014 Vamp said:

Woodyend, you know the aluminum foil method for removing glitter polish, right?

No I do not.

After all these years of not doing my nails I need all the advice, tips and suggestions of anyone who is willing to give it.

Take the new polish, I tried to put on after the herculean effort of getting the old polish off, which btw was because after seven days I got tired of looking at it and not b/c I needed too. It still looked like it did in the above picture. Anyway it was Pure Ice’s Tokyo Pearl (lovely color). It was stringy coming out of the bottle and went on clumpy. The blue (Party Hardy) , same brand, was not like this. Was it just the nature of the beast or did I do something wrong?