Trusted Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower I plan on doing mine before I go to bed. Haven't decided what p olish(es) yet, just that it will involve pink and maybe red. I was planning on doing some stamping, but I'm not sure I want to spend the time involved.

Honored Contributor

Re: Nail polish threads.

[ Edited ]

I had my nails done Saturday.  I went to a new salon and they have a lot more color options.  I went with a gel by LeChat called Night at the Cinema:

Image result for LeChat night at the cinema

Trusted Contributor

@Lipstickdiva Ooh, that's pretty!

Valued Contributor

Happy Valentine's Day Y'all! 

I put a coat of  Nailtiques 2 on my nails and called it a DAY! 

My nails are happier and healthier when I keep up the basics.  

I am using O'Keefe Healthy Hands on my nails and cuticles to help with edge hardness.   

Keep Calm and Do Your Nails, 

CAT

Honored Contributor

A belated happy Valentine's Day, ladies.  I'm so happy to see this thread on the first page again.  For awhile I felt like I was posting to myself.  I love seeing what everyone is wearing.

I had a manicure (and roots done) this morning.  For VD I wore Zoya Chyna and had to get it off asap.  I am now wearing Zoya Mary.  It is so much more me.

ZOYA PixieDust ZP657 CHYNA red matte sparkle nail polish lacquer~PIXIE DUST .5oz

Nail polish swatch of Mary from the Naturel 3 collection by Zoya

Valued Contributor

@lulu2

The polish colors are beatutiful! 

Did you not care for the red valentine's CHYNA?   MARY reminds me of milk chocolate!

I put a coat of clear Nailtiques 2 Plus on my nails, they now  look like a  French Manicure.

Have a nice weekend and do check in!

CAT

Trusted Contributor

@lulu2    Both pretty colors!

I really enjoy checking out what everyone else is wearing also. And I've often felt as if I was talking to myself....on a thead I had hijacked.

Right now I'm mainly using my tablet, which is kind of a pain. My laptop power connector died and the case on the pc I built a couple of years ago is huge, and thus in an inconvenient locaiton.   But I'm still very much polishing my nails...and buying way too much polish.

Honored Contributor

@gacat123 wrote:

@lulu2

The polish colors are beatutiful! 

Did you not care for the red valentine's CHYNA?   MARY reminds me of milk chocolate!

I put a coat of clear Nailtiques 2 Plus on my nails, they now  look like a  French Manicure.

Have a nice weekend and do check in!

CAT

@gacat123

As far as reds go, Chyna was fine.  I'm just not a red girl.  For some reason they always look like they bleed past my cuticles.  While this isn't true, I just do not like red on me.  I need more constrast with my pinky-red skin.

Super Contributor

For the last year or so I have been using Zoya Naked Nails. I like the look. This week I changed it up a bit by using  Essie's "Rock at the Top",  gold glitter,  on the tips of my nail instead of the white. Enjoying the festive look.

Valued Contributor

I have successfully been rocking a new trend, only works with lighter colors. I paint just from the middle of the nail to the tip to protect the nail but allow it to breath. Using Deb Lippmans Diamonds and Pearls, a lovely iridescent color.