Honored Contributor

That's a nice set, don't know if I would be brave enough to put those on my toes but in the cooler weather why not lol. It's probably worth it just for the non color products. 

I am trying the OPI nail envy to help my nails, I have stress issues working against them too.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Valued Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21

I have had good luck with  *Hard As Hoof* cream for nails.  (found at Walmart) 

Now I massage it under the free edge, cuticle and back to the first knuckle.    

Nail Envy is good stuff, my Aunt swears by it.  

Keep Calm and DO YOUR NAILS, 

CAT

Honored Contributor

@gacat123 Thank you I will try that. I threw out the little booklet that came with the Nail Envy, you are supposed to do it on some sort of schedule and I haven't been doing that. I used to use Nailtiques and that helps too but I wanted to try something  else. Bad habit to take out my stress on my nails, there are far worse habits to have but I hate the way they look. It's embarrassing.

Respected Contributor

Re: Nail polish threads.

[ Edited ]

The polishes I ordered were shopped on Monday, but they're not here yet. It's so hard to wait! 

Today I'm wearing Butter London Brown Sugar (not my nails).

Bs

Honored Contributor

I'm wearing one of my (older) favorites Essie Merino Cool.

Honored Contributor

@lulu2 that  Merino Cool is so pretty

Respected Contributor

Re: Nail polish threads.

[ Edited ]

Today I got the polishes I ordered....3 linear holos and 3 multichromes. So excited! I've switched them and like then all. I'll try to post photos and I use them,  but a photo doesn't do them justice because the effects show up much better in real life. It will be difficult to choose which color to go with first. I have a jpbeach interview on Thursday so should choose one of the more conservative colors. I'miss so happy I decided to give these a try. 😊

ETA: I decided to go with Miss Bliss from Color Club. On me, it's a soft pink with terrific holo that is much better than in this photo.  The formula is great...I needed only one coat. These are not my nails.

Mb

Honored Contributor

We're seeing Il Divo tonight so I have fancy nails. 

butter LONDON Gobsmacked

Respected Contributor

I'm loving the Color Club polishes. Today I'm wearing Burnt Out, a multi-chrome. Not my nails in this photo.

Bo

Honored Contributor

@nomless

I love multi chrome polishes.  I have one with a olive base and another with a deep lavender base.  I more than likely have others in one of my bins. I need to find them.

New mani and pedi for me in a favorite dark shade Zoya Toni.