Respected Contributor

Nice, Jupe.  It appears to be another linear holo...or maybe that's just the lighting.

Trusted Contributor

@nomless Yes, definitely a linear holo. It will be interesting to see it in sunlight.

Trusted Contributor

Tonight a couple from le polish...Love Saber (left) and Together We Rule the Galaxy (right)

0215160126.jpg0215160057b~2.jpg

Valued Contributor

Right now my nails are clear with *Grow Ten* by New York Colors.   

Boring but better than nothing at all. 

I have some Out The Door Holographic sparkles topcoat I could add for fun! 

CAT

Honored Contributor

Re: Nail polish threads.

[ Edited ]

I've been looking for a go-to color that's easy to put on and won't show mistakes easily, for those days when I need to change my polish but don't feel well.

My daughter got a three piece OPI berry color selection for me and I just tried the lightest one, Pedal Faster.  A hint of sparkle, I love this and I think it's perfect for spring:

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Current mani...jelly sandwich (middle) using Loaded Lacquer Acai Berry (left) and Loaded Lacquer Loud and Clear (right) with matte top coat.

0216162129a.jpg0216162122a.jpg0216162127b.jpg

Valued Contributor

Pedal Faster on your nails is beautiful! Thanks for sharing.  I too like colors that are easy to live with and don't show a bit a wear easily like a darker color. I now have *GrowTen* by New York Colors on that is a clear with hint of pink.  I usually do my home manicure about once a week, nail therapy!  KEEP CALM AND PAINT ON,   CAT

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Serenity-Now And here you are!!! Just keep scrolling up...   Oh, and you asked if I had a "go-to" polish. That would have to be a no, unless you are talking basics like black and white. Even then I have several choices.

Ok, today's mani...the color is off...color of polish is more of a taupe, with a bit of linear holo. Polish is Lou It Yourself Here Kitty Kitty!  

0218160435a.jpg0218160437.jpg

Honored Contributor

@gacat123

Thank you for commenting Smiley Happy

It's doing very on my nails, no chips and still looks fresh.  I liked the small travel size so well, I sent for a back-up full size from Amazon.

Honored Contributor

@juperier

You deserve a gold star for keeping this thread going.  I so enjoy seeing your posts. You have the most unusual collection of polishes.  Do you order online or are they sold in B&M stores? 

I've been housebound for the last few weeks but finally had a manicure today with Zoya Toni.  I'm sticking with my dark polishes as long as possible as they are more flattering to my pale skin.

The PolishAholic: Zoya Fall 2012 Designer Collection Swatches!