Trusted Contributor

Let's see...today is China Glaze I'll Pink To That topped with Nine Zero Lacquer Flakie All The Things with an accent nail of China Glaze White On White topped with Polished For Day Love Winsl.

The two days before was Polished For Days Unicorn Kisses with an accent nail of Native War Paints Unicorn Mane.

Honored Contributor

I had a manicure and pedicure this morning and I'm probably going to regret what I did.

My polish was CND Vinylux Field Fox.  When I came home I thought it looked too blah for summertime. (I used it a lot last fall) I put a coat of butter LONDON  Doily over it.  It is suppose to look like lace.  It looks more what I have white paint splatters on my fingers and toes. 

CND VINYLUX Field Fox | Spring 2015 Flora & Fauna Collection | Peachy Polish

Butter London Doily | Sweet Somethings Collection | Peachy Polish

Valued Contributor

I remember doing my home manicure on Friday nights whille watching the original DALLAS!   The ladies on the show had gorgeous nails and were quite inspiring. 

I still do my home manicures about every 7-10 days.  I find the process relaxing. 

Most of the time I am wearing  New York Color NYC  CLEAR  Grow Ten Nails which works for me and is easy to maintain.  I like  *Hard As Hoof* nail cream that  is  at WalMart.   

I have been to nail salons in the past and prefer to do my natural nails myself.    

Has anyone tried OPI BubbleBath?   

This is a great Forum and I hope we can keep it going for support and information. 

Keep Calm and Paint On, 

CAT

Respected Contributor
@gacat123 I love OPI Bubble Bath. It's a very sheer, natural hint of beigey pink.
Valued Contributor

THANK YOU!  I will have to try OPI Bubble Bath!   

CAT

Respected Contributor
@gacat once you try it, let me know how you like it. I can recommend other colors depending on if you want to go more pink, beige, a little more coverage, etc.
Honored Contributor

Latest manicure and pedicure is butter LONDON Diamond Geezer.

It was from their 2012 London Olympics collection.

I hope everyone is well.

Trusted Contributor

@nomless I FINALLY have 10 nails that reach the end of my fingertips all at the same time! How are yours doing? I honestly believe that a big part of it is keeping polish on (provides a water barrier) and lots and lots of cuticle oil (RescueRXX to start, then Solar Oil with RescueRXX maybe once every week or so when it looked like the tips of my nails needed it).

As far as what I've been wearing:

Polished For Days Maldives - can't find an image that does this polish justice; on my nails it's a very purple-leaning blue with a tiny flecks of turquoise; there are also color changing flakies that I can see in the bottle, but not so much on my nails

China Glaze Whip It Good - way better formula than I was expecting from a yellow

Gothic Gala Matira Beach

Gothic Gala Navio Beach

Sweet Heart Polish Addicted To Purple -another polish where the images online just don't pick up all the depth and color shifts; this polish was only available as part of the first in a series of quarterly boxes that began when someone in a facebook group said something along the lines of "wouldn't it be great to have a box dedicated to all purple polishes?" now we've had a purple box, a teal box and the next one will be grey...

Respected Contributor

Hi, @juperier, nice colors you have there.  You, too, @lulu2, I love that silver. 

Jupe,  I haven't done any color yet.  Yesterday I filed my nails down because the tips were getting ragged.  I'm still using Dr. Dana and jojoba oil.  I haven't used RescueRXX.   Thanks for mentioning it.  I wish I had something fun to report, but I don't. Thanks for posting the pics.

Respected Contributor

We've been on vacation and our children and their families joined us for the last week.  I brought a lot of different nail polishes because all the girls love to change colors.  I am still wearing Zoya lake on  both on finagernails and toenails.

We tried some glitters and even with the OPI base coat made for glitter, it was still a pain removing the glitter polish.  Any other suggestions?