Honored Contributor

For a wedding we attended, I got a mani with Essie's Carnival:

(not my nails, just a swatch)

Essie Carnival.jpg

Respected Contributor

very pretty @Mj12

Super Contributor

@Mj12 What a pretty mani that was for a wedding!

After going a week or more without polish, I was in the mood for something, so I went with Wet n Wild's A Latte Love. I love this soft neutral almost as much as I love butter LONDON's Cuppa. The Wet n Wild is a much better formula, though!

Here's a pic:

Trusted Contributor

@Mj12  How perfect for a wedding! It also looks like you could wear it as a topper over practically any color.

Trusted Contributor

@bella-luna  It's so nice when you find a nude that you love.

I've had nekkid nails a few days recently also. Just couldn't decide what to wear. Plus my fingertips have been a bit sensitive at times lately.

I was going to pull my bottle of La Moss. But it's at the very bottom of all the little boxes I have polishes stored in and I just haven't gotten around to it. I'm still curious as to where it falls on the jelly/crelly/creme scale. butterLONDON gives so little info regarding finish. My collection pretty much started with them, but it took me going back and taking a second look before I realized just how many finishes I had amongst the BL's in my collection.

I seem to be on a "jelly" kick recently. I received the Thank You, Come Again collection from Sweet & Sour Lacquer earlier in the week...four of the five polishes are very shear jellies. Today I received the November for the Love of Polish "Thankful" Box. The box is a joint venture between Polished for Days and Loaded Lacquer. Both polishes are crellies. I added a glitter topper, Where My Witches At?, to that order..Turns out that Polished for Days is made roughly 2-3 miles from where I live. The owner is a sweety and offered to let me come pick them up.

Respected Contributor

No manis to see this week????  

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Trusted Contributor

@nomless  I was wondering where everyone went... How are your nails doing nom?

Right now I'm wearing Nine Zero S'more Holo.

For tomorrow I'm changing to (most likely) either Nine Zero Cranberry Sauced or KB Shimmer Leaf of Faith. 

s

Wishing everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Respected Contributor

Hi, @juperier, have a fun Thanksgiving.  Thanks for posting pics.  The Nine Zeroes are awesome.  Cranberry Sauce is perfect for tomorrow!  LOL.

My nails were doing OK, then one broke, so I filed them all back.  Still not much peeling, though, thank goodness.  Thanks for asking.

Honored Contributor

This week I started with Essie Shall We Chalet;  it was a bit too much for me so I switched to Essie's Chinchilly.

chinchilly.jpg

Respected Contributor

nice mj  @Mj12