Honored Contributor

Nail Product, please - one that gives strength and looks pretty, too!

I give up --- I just give up! I can't find anything to use on these stupid nails. The only thing that seemed to work for me was Sally Hansen Age Growth. And they stopped making it. I don't go on E-bay, so that's no help to me. I liked that product because it was one step! It strengthened the nail and also colored the nail - a very pretty pale creme pink/beige color. And it dried very fast and you could apply an additional coat every morning and be on your way in minutes!

I've tried quite a few other things and nothing seems to work. I'm sorry, but I just don't want to do a bunch of steps. This coat, that coat, this oil, that cream. I mean, I try and take care of my nails and hands. I diligently moisturize, use gloves for dishes and household chores, etc.

Can you recommend a product for nails that is simple, effective and makes the nails look pretty? Is there no such product??? Plus, I don't want to spend a fortune on one bottle of something.

Please help, if you can! Otherwise, I'm just chopping what nails I have left off and giving up! Thanks!

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin