Respected Contributor

NYX No Filter Finishing Powder Review!

Highly recommend it....Its a beautiful soft focus finishing powder that does soften fine lines & pores. Its a silky smooth light coverage & does not give a powdery look. It is not matte but a more soft satin finish. If not for the packaging I would rate it with the best highend. I use it over a tinted moisturizer & also can be worn over any liquid foundation. It is a color finishing powder with a wide variety of shades. I would think it would work on most skin types, except oily. I bought mine at Ulta on a whim where they did have samples to try, but only had 5 shades. They do have many more shades online. The  reviews I did see online were positive, but as we all know makeup is subjective. 11.99 at Ulta.

Valued Contributor

Re: NYX No Filter Finishing Powder Review!

I love the NYX beauty line...it is the sleeper of the drugstore beauty market and worth every penny.  It is even better when there are store discounts!  

Respected Contributor

@Good4u wrote:

I love the NYX beauty line...it is the sleeper of the drugstore beauty market and worth every penny.  It is even better when there are store discounts!  

I agree. I'm a huge fan of NYX. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Valued Contributor

I love the NYX line of lipsticks !

Respected Contributor

Is NYX still made in China?  There products are pretty good, until I realized the China stamp.  

So leery about putting who knows what kind of chemicals on my skin.  

Respected Contributor

I was wondering if any of you tryed the no filter finishing powder by NYX? It works best also if you use a tinted moisturizer or light foundation whether it be matte or more dewy and want just a slight bit more coverage that does have a satin but not glowy finish.

Honored Contributor

their lipsticks are THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Respected Contributor

@Kabella, thank you for your review. I am always looking for a finishing powder that is not drying. NYX does make some great products. So nice to see your name pop up on here. Haven't run into you for a while. Have a good one.

Respected Contributor

@Tricolor Your Welcome! So good to see you here too Smiley Happy