Valued Contributor

Re: NUFACE vs the EGG on HSN

Lyn, thank you for all the great info. I agree, HSN should divulge that info. All the shopping channels tend to focus their presentations on the prices of things and the easy pays.

Qvc UK sells the Slendertone facial toning system, which is EMS technology. They have it in the description info.

Contributor

Wow, my mind is blown by all this new info. Even the photo of the BaByliss #8305... it is the EGG! SSC = liars!

Thanks for digging deep and sharing all of this!

Honored Contributor

thank you. I have a bottle of the aloe vera gel and completely forgot about it
Super Contributor

Check out the "Electrotherapy" piece on Wiki. Granted, it's Wiki, but shows interesting comparisons. Doesn't say what is better or show test results, just a good basic primer (for me, anyway). I don't understand half of it, though.Smile

Wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrotherapy_(cosmetic)

(It wouldn't post a "real" link for me -- hope this is enough.)

Super Contributor

On 5/11/2014 jwabbit said:

Wow, my mind is blown by all this new info. Even the photo of the BaByliss #8305... it is the EGG! SSC = liars!

Thanks for digging deep and sharing all of this!

ITA! Exactly the same as the EGG.

Super Contributor

UPDATE: My NuFace Classic ($129 at mynuface) arrived yesterday. It's actually the Advanced Model that beeps to tell you when to re-position it. Great deal, as the Advanced model used to be sold only at spas.

Contributor

On 5/15/2014 Indy-Blonde2 said:

UPDATE: My NuFace Classic ($129 at mynuface) arrived yesterday. It's actually the Advanced Model that beeps to tell you when to re-position it. Great deal, as the Advanced model used to be sold only at spas.

Great! Thanks for the update. I didn't know that they had a Classic version that beeps.

Super Contributor

On 5/15/2014 jwabbit said:

Great! Thanks for the update. I didn't know that they had a Classic version that beeps.

I have no idea why they call it Classic on their web site. The box has Advanced all over it. There was a "classic" Nuface, the first one that QVC sold. This looks like that one but has a beeper and a low battery warning.

Frequent Contributor

On 5/15/2014 jwabbit said:

I have no idea why they call it Classic on their web site. The box has Advanced all over it. There was a "classic" Nuface, the first one that QVC sold. This looks like that one but has a beeper and a low battery warning.

Indy, Please tell me what color did you order/get?

I got mine today and you are lucky, because I got the basic classic. The manual does say some models beep (the advanced only).

There is the light, and wheel for adjustment, but without any, or very slight sensation, I do not know what to think. Time will tell.

Anyone else care to share their experience.

Frequent Contributor

The Q has the NuFace Mini for $179+, it states NEW, I do not know if it is.