Respected Contributor

I have tried several and by far my favorite, and the one I have used for the past several years, is YBF. 

Occasional Contributor

Re: NO EYEBROWS--- HELP!!

[ Edited ]

I have the same problem as you. Chemo and age took away most of my brows. I use Anastasia products which I buy in Ulta. First I use a taupe pencil and lightly outline both the top and bottom of my brows, then I take the brush and blend it all together. After that I use the taupe powder. (I also have silver hair)and I blend it all in with the brush again. This stays all day for me. If I am going to really have a long day I might use a little brow gel on top of that. When I am finished my brows look fuller and they really do stay for the entire day. Just remember less is better. Especially if you have fair skin.

Best of Luck,

Liz

Honored Contributor

I lost all my hair (everywhere) due to chemo and altho it grew back, my lashes are  scawny and short ; the eyebrows did better but still not like before. I found a website that had tons of products for chemo people. I bought a white waxy pen and penciled in my brows then used a powder brow color over top. Also bought some stencils and just practiced until my brows looked AWESOME. And you don't look sick with eyebrows whcih I never considered myself sick anyway. I'll see if I can find the name if anyone is interested.

Contributor

Thank you all so much!!

Will welcome any suggestions/ web sites.

Woman Happy

Contributor

Miss Lizzie,

Sounds like we are on the same page! Great tips!

Thank you!

Contributor

Ghee,

Thanks for info!

All the very best to your friend!  She'll be a THRIVER!!

Prayers and hugs...

Contributor

suzieQ3,

No to permanent!!

I'm holding out for an eye job and don't want my brows in my hairline!!    Woman LOL  

Contributor

On my list to try!

Thank you!!

Contributor

Thank you!  The search is on!

Contributor

Thank you for your kindness!

I'm encouraged because I believe the Mally one is the one that I used in the past and loved. Would never have thought of Birchbox for that! Just knew I couldn't find it at QVC or her site.