Esteemed Contributor

Sorry that you are going thru these health problems. I like YBF eyebrow pencil that they sell on HSN.  It's one shade for all and it really works. I've also had good luck with Mally's dream brow and Bobbi Brown eye products. Good Luck.

Honored Contributor

I think you should look into having "permanent" eyebrows applied. basically a type of tattoo. They are beautiful. 

Honored Contributor

Look at this website -  defining features.com . This one happens to be in Florida but she has a lot of before & afters to look at so you can learn about this procedure.

Respected Contributor

I agree with YBF at HSN. The founder Stacy was previously a model who allowed a photographer to remove her brows. They never grew back in right. She demos her makeup starting with nothing and her brows are barely there. You can probably watch a video of her application on hsn,com. They look really good when she's done. 

Honored Contributor

I wouldn't do permanent.  So many that I have seen look like paint and the brow shape is left to the technician.

Go to a good makeup counter and have them do your brow.  Thats all wash off and they can adress your concerns then you can see the results without being "stuck"

Honored Contributor

I have lost a lot of my brows because of having pre-cancerous lesions taken off.  I was extremely frustrated until I found Doll10  A333060 Airless Creme Brow Fix.  It comes with a special brush and takes some practice to apply it in very small light thin strokes but when you get it down, you'll be pleased.  The pot of color starts to dry out rather quickly, but I think they've worked on that.... and I discovered that if I put a few drops of extremely hot water into the tub it will create a moist environment and makes the product last longer.

IT has a product as well  A236722 Build a Brow 24 hr Waterproof and works just as well as Doll 10 and I like the brush much better from IT.  It's angled and cut like a fence and I found I have more opportunity to apply a really thin lighter line with this brush....

However both products are hard to clean off the brushes.

BUT it stays on all day!  You have mere seconds to apply before the product sets, but the learning curve has been worth it!!  I've even awoken to my eyebrows still on.... lol!

Excellent products for those of us with little eyebrow hairs....  good luck!  Woman LOL   

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

@Fressa wrote:

Sorry that you are going thru these health problems. I like YBF eyebrow pencil that they sell on HSN.  It's one shade for all and it really works. I've also had good luck with Mally's dream brow and Bobbi Brown eye products. Good Luck.

I too like ybf on HSN as well as Mally but I get that in the brow beauty brow fix which is like a crayon and goes on in one swipe, no time at all. I can't use a mousse or wax since I too don't have many brow hairs for anything to stick to so, use either this ybf pencil or the Mally beauty brow brow fix. Right now it can only be bought at birchbox but the Mally web site will get it back in stock in November I was told.

I too am very sorry you are going through this, good luck.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

I wouldn't do permanent.  So many that I have seen look like paint and the brow shape is left to the technician.

Go to a good makeup counter and have them do your brow.  Thats all wash off and they can adress your concerns then you can see the results without being "stuck"

I recall watching one of those court shows in which the plaintiff was suing the brow person for giving her a shape different than what she asked for.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Occasional Contributor

Hello all,

New poster here (though I'm a long-time lurker).  I was so happy to see this thread because my dear friend is undergoing her second round of chemo and has now lost her eyebrows.  She is having trouble finding the right product as well.  @Q4u mentioned IT Cosmetics Build a Brow.  I have seen live applications of this product and it looks fantastic.  Has anyone else had luck with this product?  I'm hesitant to suggest it to my friend without receiving a few thumbs up first.  The reviews are mostly positive but somewhat mixed.  TIA!

Hugs and well wishes to OP and all who are going through this difficult journey.

Valued Contributor

A friend of mine recently told me about a product bought on Evine.  Her friend (older lady) had no eyebrows and bought this product that was said to grow eyebrow hair.  It worked.  Now the lady has eyebrows.  I don't know the name of it, but it may be worth searching on Evine for it.