Respected Contributor

Re: NEW SKINN ITEM DIMITRI TEASED US WITH FOR THE TTV

I've been curious to try the Neck Amour but I don't want the bath products, so I guess that kit isn't for me, even though it's a good deal.

The mask kit is great (although I'm not a fan of the Pure Energy spray) but the only one I don't have in my stash is the watermelon mask, although I do have about half of an open one... 

I also got the 15% off coupon but so far haven't found anything to use it on!!

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Love the Neck Amour mask!  Can't wait for the new 4p kit. It's such a great value. The standalone neck mask is 30. The 4p kit ends up costing 36 with the 15% discount, so only $2 ea for the 3 new products, so I bought 2, thinking about getting 2 more.

Looks like its a 60 day supply? Can anyone who has been using the neck mask confirm? It's a super super value as well as the door buster masking kit. With reduced shipping and 15% off the masking kit is  priced lower than it was in July. IMO, 2 of the best deals so far!!!

@Chi-town girl That's about right - a good average anyway.  The Neck Amour should go on a little thick and still show a bit, as if it doesn't get absorbed all the way.  This rotation on A/D works for me.  

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

I've been curious to try the Neck Amour but I don't want the bath products, so I guess that kit isn't for me, even though it's a good deal.

The mask kit is great (although I'm not a fan of the Pure Energy spray) but the only one I don't have in my stash is the watermelon mask, although I do have about half of an open one... 

@sueinsf - for an extra $10 bucks than what the Neck Amour alone costs, you get three more items.  If you don't want them, gift them.  That would be a really nice gift for someone - a body scrub, body wash, and lotion.  Heck, I'll give you my address! Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@sueinsf - for an extra $10 bucks than what the Neck Amour alone costs, you get three more items.  If you don't want them, gift them.  That would be a really nice gift for someone - a body scrub, body wash, and lotion.  Heck, I'll give you my address! Woman Wink

Hahaha -- true @JeanLouiseFinch I suppose I could gift.  I also noticed the Neck Amour alone is $2 more in shipping, so this is really only $8 more.  Not like I should be talking myself in to it!

One thing I've learned is if you are interested in a product, it will show up in a slew of different configuations/kits at some point.  So I'm sure there will be a Neck Amour combined with Take the Day Off, or Neck Amour combined with Chin-Up, etc. and those will likely be at good prices too.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Love the Neck Amour mask!  Can't wait for the new 4p kit. It's such a great value. The standalone neck mask is 30. The 4p kit ends up costing 36 with the 15% discount, so only $2 ea for the 3 new products, so I bought 2, thinking about getting 2 more.

Looks like its a 60 day supply? Can anyone who has been using the neck mask confirm? It's a super super value as well as the door buster masking kit. With reduced shipping and 15% off the masking kit is  priced lower than it was in July. IMO, 2 of the best deals so far!!!

@Chi-town girl That's about right - a good average anyway.  The Neck Amour should go on a little thick and still show a bit, as if it doesn't get absorbed all the way.  This rotation on A/D works for me.  

@JeanLouiseFinch I did apply it per your recommendation. Woke up with a smoother looking, softer skin tone. Some def immediate results, interested to see what happens with daily accumulated use. As well as the body products, thigh area ;-) 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Funloving wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

I have to say ladies and I'm not being rude.  I have to say I have all three of those blushes and I rate them Poor.  You can barely see them on your face.  I've placed them in the back of my makeup cabinet not to be used.  I'm not a fan of his brushes.  I cleaned two of his brushes that he uses in his demonstrations and both came apart in half at first cleaning.  It's a beautiful looking ttv, but this time I have to pass on this one.  It's just not something I would use on an every day basis.  There are far better blushes from other companies on the market and that includes brushes too.  I also have three of his setting veil which is fabulous and two are still in the box.  An easy pass for me.  

@BlingQueen022

I have to agree with you on the blushes.  Beyond, I've  never had a Skinn mu brush of any real quality.  The brush he sold separately with the plasma foundation wasn't too bad until the glued handle fell off shortly after purchase.   The eye colors look very pretty, but I'd never buy  this for the shadows alone.. Not with at least a dozen palettes from various vendors I already own and love.

Ditto on easy pass.  For those who DO buy this, I hope it works out for you. Smiley Happy

Yep, that Plasma brush did the same thing for me also.  It fell off the first time I washed it.  I have another one, but haven't used it.  Out of all the brushes I've purchased, Skinn has to be the worst.  My favorite brushes are number 1 from IT Cosmetics and number 2 Artis.

Trusted Contributor

Good evening Dazzlers - wanted to wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving.  I've been up to no good again.  I just purchased the Amore kit and got $10 off - yippee.  Never tried the neck mask and this was a great deal.  Today I finally received my second set of 4 lip 6x balms.  Also ordered the bogo of the two cleansers.  My credit card needs a time out but I don't think it will get one this weekend.  There are some really great doorbusters and holiday prices - yikes!  Happy shopping dazzlers!!!!

Honored Contributor

@Funloving @Gokat @Krissy_1968 Have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving ladies! Thank you for all the help and great information.

Trusted Contributor

Ok dazzlers I made you all some turkey image.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

I want to wish my Dazzler buddies a most wonderful Thanksgiving and a productive Black Friday lol Woman LOL

I see they have door busters on Borghese and Isomers... I may be in trouble haha!