Super Contributor

Re: NEW SKINN ITEM DIMITRI TEASED US WITH FOR THE TTV

Just wondering when this TTV is  It looks like a great kit with everything you need in one palette.  Thanks for the info.

Honored Contributor

I forgot to mention that Dimitri shouls bring back the original lip 6x and the original eye stem rejen..................

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Valued Contributor

I would love to see the Dermaappeal in a large jar or at least the jar before the tube. The concept of being able to use the tube in the shower sounded appealing at first, but I don't like the tube. It is a tiny amount of product and doesn't dispense well. I use Dermapeal almost every other night & love it. I hope Dimitri gives us a large jar.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Beauty-junkie wrote:

Just wondering when this TTV is  It looks like a great kit with everything you need in one palette.  Thanks for the info.

Think D said 11/25, @Allthingsgirly . HTH'sSmiley Wink

EDIT:  Updated to 11/27 10 pm...and multiple shows (no items posted yet).

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Respected Contributor

We were  discussing that above, @Chisos .  He just put out a 4 oz. jar of DermAppeal in July and said that the tube didn't work for the larger size so I'm thinking we'll see jars in special "jumbo" kits like the Double Double offered for Anniversary month.  Stay tuned...Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Did you check out the Zulily Skinn event, @catlover  ?  1.0 oz. Lip 6X serum for $14.99 !  Hope they still have it for you.  Also some Stem Rejens...face and lip, I think.    Woman Happy 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

OK Dazzlers here we gooooooo! This is a total YES for me! Can't wait for Friday!

Skinn Cosmetics Four-Piece Amour Neck & Body Pampering Set - 310-686
If Sold Separately: $91.00
EVINE Price: $ 52.75

12308361_177459559268807_5091518194760033258_n.jpg

Trusted Contributor

@Krissy_1968. Shame on you for tempting. LOL. I have been dragging my feet on trying the neck cream.  I will probably get this though.  I hate evine so have been trying to order on HL zulilly and eBay.  Evine JUST sent my lip balms Monday .  My sister got hers last week.  Sigh.  This looks like a good one to try!  Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@Krissy_1968. Shame on you for tempting. LOL. I have been dragging my feet on trying the neck cream.  I will probably get this though.  I hate evine so have been trying to order on HL zulilly and eBay.  Evine JUST sent my lip balms Monday .  My sister got hers last week.  Sigh.  This looks like a good one to try!  Thanks!

@Suebdoo I am with you on Evine's shipping...living out west, it seems to come on pony express lol...I got a huge box from Evine with everything I ordered except my smudgesticks (they came in a padded envelope same day in USPS ) I also got my Zulily haul...still waiting for Haute haul...been sorting out the items that are gifts from the stuff that is going into my stash Woman LOL

and this Amour kit will be a prezzie,too...a prezzie for me Woman Very Happy heehee 

Super Contributor

@Gokat wrote:

@Beauty-junkie wrote:

Think D said 11/25, @Allthingsgirly . HTH'sSmiley Wink

EDIT:  Updated to 11/27 10 pm...and multiple shows (no items posted yet).

Thanks for the info, glad I didn't miss it.