Trusted Contributor

Re: NEW SKINN ITEM DIMITRI TEASED US WITH FOR THE TTV

@Gokat wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@catlover wrote:

I don't understand Dimitri-he says that the cleansers and the dermapeel are non-negotiables-right?

Why is it that he does not have the "jumbo"-looks like regular size to me.....all the time?

And why is that fabulous dermapeel not in a large tube-all the time....the jar is a ridiculous way to try and use in the shower without getting water in it.....

These are things I use regularly & would like to see in larger sizes, too. 

DermAppeal is only available in tubes now.  I believe anytime you see it in a jar, it's an older one.  The tubes are small, at only 2 oz., but you still get a lot of uses from it.  My guess, and this is only a guess, is that a larger amount in the tube could possibly make it more difficult to squeeze, that a 2 oz. size is easier to handle.  I also speculate that with smaller size tubes, the product stays fresh until the end of the tube.

Wanted to mention, @JeanLouiseFinch , that the 4 oz. DermAppeal in the jar in the new formulation was included in the Anniversary Double Double kit in July.  I remember Dimitri saying that he needed to use the jar for the larger amount as it wasn't compatible with the tube component.  I wouldn't be surprised if we do see the larger jar included going forward in special kits.  I'll be listening as I much prefer the jar here.Woman Wink

I was going to tell JLF that the July TTV had new formula Dermappeal in jar (which I also prefer as you can't get it all out of the tube without cutting tube open ) and I hope it is a mainstay in jar for his bonus bonus kits! And I am going to message him on FB that we want both original and elite versions made available of both the stem rejens and the YPC! Maybe it will help (along with your golf games Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@Gokat wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@catlover wrote:

I don't understand Dimitri-he says that the cleansers and the dermapeel are non-negotiables-right?

Why is it that he does not have the "jumbo"-looks like regular size to me.....all the time?

And why is that fabulous dermapeel not in a large tube-all the time....the jar is a ridiculous way to try and use in the shower without getting water in it.....

These are things I use regularly & would like to see in larger sizes, too. 

DermAppeal is only available in tubes now.  I believe anytime you see it in a jar, it's an older one.  The tubes are small, at only 2 oz., but you still get a lot of uses from it.  My guess, and this is only a guess, is that a larger amount in the tube could possibly make it more difficult to squeeze, that a 2 oz. size is easier to handle.  I also speculate that with smaller size tubes, the product stays fresh until the end of the tube.

Wanted to mention, @JeanLouiseFinch , that the 4 oz. DermAppeal in the jar in the new formulation was included in the Anniversary Double Double kit in July.  I remember Dimitri saying that he needed to use the jar for the larger amount as it wasn't compatible with the tube component.  I wouldn't be surprised if we do see the larger jar included going forward in special kits.  I'll be listening as I much prefer the jar here.Woman Wink

I was going to tell JLF that the July TTV had new formula Dermappeal in jar (which I also prefer as you can't get it all out of the tube without cutting tube open ) and I hope it is a mainstay in jar for his bonus bonus kits! And I am going to message him on FB that we want both original and elite versions made available of both the stem rejens and the YPC! Maybe it will help (along with your golf games Woman LOL

Thanks @Gokat & @Krissy_1968.  Yes, you both are correct.  I should have been more clear.  I was only thinking of the smaller jars being replaced with tubes. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze wrote:

The eyeshadows look really pretty in the kit!

HI @HappyDaze yes the eyeshadows in this TTV is his Rosette palette from his luxe premier line...they are all so pretty and wearable! It is my favorite eyeshadow palette bar none...3 mattes, 9 light shimmers, beautiful rose tones in golds,pinks,browns...If you love light shimmers in these shades (which I do!) it is a big WIN!

Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@nycgrl wrote:

Need age reset too!  Hoping D does a BLOCKBUSTER DWP kit soon.  I'm pretty stocked right now with at least 2 or 3 backups on hand plus 2 of my enlightened radiance cream so I'm good Woman LOL

P.S.  I used that Michael Todd fruit acid peel last night.  It tingled for a minute or two.  I still prefer the ABC peels but will go to every other week of the ABC and use this on the off week and see how that works out.  It wasn't bad and my skin felt nice and soft after.  I used it on my hands also.

@nycgrl  Aww. that DWP Kit happened in July.  I bought several of them, enough to cover me for the year!  I hope there's something similar in December for those who didn't get theirs.  Don't forget, Age Reset can often be found on eBay as well for a lot less than Evine's price.

I agree with you on the Michael Todd peel and plan on an alternating week thing myself.  I didn't try it on my hands.  I wonder how it would be on rough elbows and icky heels?  If I remember to ty that, I'll let you know what happens.

I tried the Micheal Todd berry exfoliator the other night...while it is not a replacement for the Skinn ABC peels, it did leave my skin feeling soft and will be a nice adjunct to my normal exfoliating routine! It reminded me of PTR pumpkin enzyme mask except berry scented...slight tingle at start, hate how these masks dry on the face...I also did a Fango mask before (delicato which I am almost out of) I did find a big 17 oz Fango Active at TJ Maxx for 21 bucks and bought it (my cousin had begged for my other half used jar and I obliged her lol) I need to find a big Delicato next...maybe I will go hunting today Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

HI @HappyDaze yes the eyeshadows in this TTV is his Rosette palette from his luxe premier line...they are all so pretty and wearble! It is my favorite eyeshadow palette bar none...3 mattes, 9 light shimmers, beautiful rose tones in golds,pinks,browns...If you love light shimmers in these shades (which I do!) it is a big WIN!

@Krissy_1968 ha! I knew they looked familar! I think this is the same palette I was coveting several months ago! I do love shimmer in my shadows. I wonder if this stand alone palette is still available somewhere I will have to look for it. Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

HI @HappyDaze yes the eyeshadows in this TTV is his Rosette palette from his luxe premier line...they are all so pretty and wearble! It is my favorite eyeshadow palette bar none...3 mattes, 9 light shimmers, beautiful rose tones in golds,pinks,browns...If you love light shimmers in these shades (which I do!) it is a big WIN!

@Krissy_1968 ha! I knew they looked familar! I think this is the same palette I was coveting several months ago! I do love shimmer in my shadows. I wonder if this stand alone palette is still available somewhere I will have to look for it. Thanks!

I looked on Ebay...cheapest is 18.99 free ship...it is only in bigger kits on Evine...he doesn't offer this palette on his website...depending if you could use or resell the other items in kit, you may want to go to Ebay for it...Zulily has his twilight palette and his matte pro palettes for great prices (9.99-12.99) as well Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

And I am going to message him on FB that we want both original and elite versions made available of both the stem rejens and the YPC! Maybe it will help (along with your golf games Woman LOL

Good, @Krissy_1968 .  I did the email thing re: the Collagenesis  originals earlier on.  Maybe by now his  idea that the Elites are an improvement has been whittled down a little.  Tenacity....tenacity....tenacity.  We'll wear him down!! Woman Wink

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Respected Contributor

Masks drying on face is a thing of the past here, @Krissy_1968.  I circumvent with the Pure Energy.  It's a great way to add some moisture and botanicals at the same time (and helps me use up the inventory! Woman Wink

I am giving the Michael Todd Exfoliating Peel a try here, too; and it's a decent one but agree that it doesn't replace the ABC's for me.  That's okay.  Big fan of exfoliation here so I have a few that I use.  Variety is the spice dontchaknow.Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

. I wonder if this stand alone palette is still available somewhere I will have to look for it. Thanks!

Sitting on the dock of the "bay", @HappyDaze .  Methinks one has your name on it!  It's a beauty...and my fave of his palettes as well...nice mix of matte and shimmer.  Go girl!Woman LOL

Trusted Contributor

@Gokat wrote:

Masks drying on face is a thing of the past here, @Krissy_1968.  I circumvent with the Pure Energy.  It's a great way to add some moisture and botanicals at the same time (and helps me use up the inventory! Woman Wink

I am giving the Michael Todd Exfoliating Peel a try here, too; and it's a decent one but agree that it doesn't replace the ABC's for me.  That's okay.  Big fan of exfoliation here so I have a few that I use.  Variety is the spice dontchaknow.Woman LOL

Thanks for that reminder @Gokat I have a bottle or 2 of his Pure Energy and never thought to keep the mask moist so it is easier to remove...I do use it with the watermelon mask but girl, you got me back Woman LOL lol

Yeah, at my age, I feel daily exfoliation is KEY! It is what Christie Brinkley claims makes her skin look like it does ( insert eye roll here )  Dermappeal 2x a week, PTR peel pads 2X a week, ABC 1x and now MT 1x...oh and I do Manuelas enzyme eye peel 2x (I LOVE that I can enzyme peel my eyelids and area under eyes safely!)