Trusted Contributor

Re: NEW SKINN ITEM DIMITRI TEASED US WITH FOR THE TTV

well, for me I'll pass. I want a bucketful of skin either.care, not cosmetics. It seems to me that all these makeup kits being offered by different vendors are bringing in colors with little payoff. I have Dimitri's teen tone and it barely gives me a slight wash, although my skin is olive toned so tha'ts probably why. The lipsticks seem, to run on the nude colorwheel, again, which is colorless on me. 

I have to buy cosmetics piecemeal because I wear a red lip, which most vendors don't offer in kits, a medium to dark foundation, Bobbi Brown's tinted moisturizing balm, and cujrrent MAC mascara. I don't wear eyeshadow anymore either, just eye rimz by Laura Geller.

But my skincare I do use multiple from his line.

I suggested to him that he gives us a choice to make our own basket, like he would provide 10 items, and we get to pick and choose what to put in our basket. I know they can't do that because it would be too hard for someone to customize our packages but wouldn't it be nice? No more using half of a kit and tossing the other half.

I'm done with P.C. Just say what you mean and mean what you say. It's easier.
Honored Contributor

@catlover wrote:

I don't understand Dimitri-he says that the cleansers and the dermapeel are non-negotiables-right?

Why is it that he does not have the "jumbo"-looks like regular size to me.....all the time?

And why is that fabulous dermapeel not in a large tube-all the time....the jar is a ridiculous way to try and use in the shower without getting water in it.....

These are things I use regularly & would like to see in larger sizes, too. 

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@catlover wrote:

I don't understand Dimitri-he says that the cleansers and the dermapeel are non-negotiables-right?

Why is it that he does not have the "jumbo"-looks like regular size to me.....all the time?

And why is that fabulous dermapeel not in a large tube-all the time....the jar is a ridiculous way to try and use in the shower without getting water in it.....

I believe the regular size of the cleasers is a 4 oz.. tube.  The larger, which were available in one of the July TTV's, came in 8.5 oz. bottles.  I agree with you, that a largers size should be available all the time since they are used on a daily basis.  DermAppeal is only available in tubes now.  I believe anytime you see it in a jar, it's an older one.  The tubes are small, at only 2 oz., but you still get a lot of uses from it.  My guess, and this is only a guess, is that a larger amount in the tube could possibly make it more difficult to squeeze, that a 2 oz. size is easier to handle.  I also speculate that with smaller size tubes, the product stays fresh until the end of the tube.

Trusted Contributor

Just hopped on over to Evine - and there is a DWP kit for $82 right now.  My favs except for the peels Smiley Sad

Skinn Cosmetics Three-Piece Deep Wrinkle Protocol Set
SET INCLUDES:
Collagenesis Deep Wrinkle Protocol Translucence Resurfacing Concentrate - 1 oz
Collagenesis Deep Wrinkle Protocol Creme Reverse - 1.7 oz
Collagenesis Deep Wrinkle Protocol Eye Creme Reverse - 0.5 oz

WHO IT IS FOR:
Put your best face forward and allow your skin to be the star with this trio of power packed anti-aging items that will target the appearance of those lines and wrinkles. A smooth, supple complexion can be yours.
BENEFITS:
Translucence Resurfacing Concentrate:
Over time, skin loses the most coveted of youthful traits, translucence.
However, this lightweight, silky liquid works all day and night to restore timeless smoothness, softness and radiance while helping visibly reducing the appearance of lines, wrinkles and imperfections.
The outer layer (stratum corneum) hardens as we age while dead and dry surface corneocyte cells build up, making skin look rough and aged.
The natural renewal cycles of skin begin to slow, causing it to act sluggish and making lines and wrinkles appear deeper and longer.
Will help boost natural cell exfoliation, promoting smoother, brighter, less lined and wrinkled looking skin.
New and advanced biotechnological enzymes combined with Derm-SRC, an acid free refining system, and claritea, a radiance and translucence-enhancing compound, will allow you to achieve a more ageless look.
Paraben-free and colorant-free.
Aloe scent.

Creme Reverse:
The most powerful formulation available to target the look of aging skin and to help in improving the appearance of sagging, slacking and wrinkles for an overall remodeled and contoured effect.
An elite combination of 21 actives synergistically working together, including five powerful peptides and antioxidants, to address the visible signs of aging.
Persian Silk Tree extracts provide a benefit to help fight signs of fatigue caused by aging on the skin.
Safe to use on all skin types, this gel-like creme is designed for immediate and long-term benefits.
Our unique five-peptide complex works to target the appearance of sagging skin and wrinkle depth, it has lifting properties and leaves a smooth, even look to your skin.
Reveal softer, smoother, younger looking skin after just one application.
Botanical scent.

Eye Creme Reverse:
An anti-aging, anti-wrinkle treatment of surpassing richness and power.
This luxurious and ultra-rich cream is specially designed to work all day and night to fortify the delicate contour of the eye area against the look of premature aging.
Immediately promotes the highest levels of long-term hydration to increase overall elasticity, smoothness and firmness.
It is enriched with a complex of active ingredients.
Replenishes and conditions your skin's critical barrier structure, resulting in a reduction of the appearance of fine lines and wrinkle depth for strikingly younger looking eyes and renewed radiance.
Paraben-free, fragrance-free, colorant-free.
Made in the USA.
Honored Contributor

@nycgrl wrote:

Just hopped on over to Evine - and there is a DWP kit for $82 right now.  My favs except for the peels Smiley Sad

Skinn Cosmetics Three-Piece Deep Wrinkle Protocol Set
SET INCLUDES:
Collagenesis Deep Wrinkle Protocol Translucence Resurfacing Concentrate - 1 oz
Collagenesis Deep Wrinkle Protocol Creme Reverse - 1.7 oz
Collagenesis Deep Wrinkle Protocol Eye Creme Reverse - 0.5 oz

WHO IT IS FOR:
Put your best face forward and allow your skin to be the star with this trio of power packed anti-aging items that will target the appearance of those lines and wrinkles. A smooth, supple complexion can be yours.
BENEFITS:
Translucence Resurfacing Concentrate:
Over time, skin loses the most coveted of youthful traits, translucence.
However, this lightweight, silky liquid works all day and night to restore timeless smoothness, softness and radiance while helping visibly reducing the appearance of lines, wrinkles and imperfections.
The outer layer (stratum corneum) hardens as we age while dead and dry surface corneocyte cells build up, making skin look rough and aged.
The natural renewal cycles of skin begin to slow, causing it to act sluggish and making lines and wrinkles appear deeper and longer.
Will help boost natural cell exfoliation, promoting smoother, brighter, less lined and wrinkled looking skin.
New and advanced biotechnological enzymes combined with Derm-SRC, an acid free refining system, and claritea, a radiance and translucence-enhancing compound, will allow you to achieve a more ageless look.
Paraben-free and colorant-free.
Aloe scent.

Creme Reverse:
The most powerful formulation available to target the look of aging skin and to help in improving the appearance of sagging, slacking and wrinkles for an overall remodeled and contoured effect.
An elite combination of 21 actives synergistically working together, including five powerful peptides and antioxidants, to address the visible signs of aging.
Persian Silk Tree extracts provide a benefit to help fight signs of fatigue caused by aging on the skin.
Safe to use on all skin types, this gel-like creme is designed for immediate and long-term benefits.
Our unique five-peptide complex works to target the appearance of sagging skin and wrinkle depth, it has lifting properties and leaves a smooth, even look to your skin.
Reveal softer, smoother, younger looking skin after just one application.
Botanical scent.

Eye Creme Reverse:
An anti-aging, anti-wrinkle treatment of surpassing richness and power.
This luxurious and ultra-rich cream is specially designed to work all day and night to fortify the delicate contour of the eye area against the look of premature aging.
Immediately promotes the highest levels of long-term hydration to increase overall elasticity, smoothness and firmness.
It is enriched with a complex of active ingredients.
Replenishes and conditions your skin's critical barrier structure, resulting in a reduction of the appearance of fine lines and wrinkle depth for strikingly younger looking eyes and renewed radiance.
Paraben-free, fragrance-free, colorant-free.
Made in the USA.

@nycgrl  If these are products you already use and love, you can get this identical kit on eBay for just under $80 - no tax and free shipping.  

Trusted Contributor

Need age reset too!  Hoping D does a BLOCKBUSTER DWP kit soon.  I'm pretty stocked right now with at least 2 or 3 backups on hand plus 2 of my enlightened radiance cream so I'm good Woman LOL

P.S.  I used that Michael Todd fruit acid peel last night.  It tingled for a minute or two.  I still prefer the ABC peels but will go to every other week of the ABC and use this on the off week and see how that works out.  It wasn't bad and my skin felt nice and soft after.  I used it on my hands also.

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@catlover wrote:

DermAppeal is only available in tubes now.  I believe anytime you see it in a jar, it's an older one.  The tubes are small, at only 2 oz., but you still get a lot of uses from it.  My guess, and this is only a guess, is that a larger amount in the tube could possibly make it more difficult to squeeze, that a 2 oz. size is easier to handle.  I also speculate that with smaller size tubes, the product stays fresh until the end of the tube.

Wanted to mention, @JeanLouiseFinch , that the 4 oz. DermAppeal in the jar in the new formulation was included in the Anniversary Double Double kit in July.  I remember Dimitri saying that he needed to use the jar for the larger amount as it wasn't compatible with the tube component.  I wouldn't be surprised if we do see the larger jar included going forward in special kits.  I'll be listening as I much prefer the jar here.Woman Wink

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Esteemed Contributor

@60sgirl wrote:

well, for me I'll pass. I want a bucketful of skin either.care, not cosmetics. It seems to me that all these makeup kits being offered by different vendors are bringing in colors with little payoff. I have Dimitri's teen tone and it barely gives me a slight wash, although my skin is olive toned so tha'ts probably why. The lipsticks seem, to run on the nude colorwheel, again, which is colorless on me. 

I have to buy cosmetics piecemeal because I wear a red lip, which most vendors don't offer in kits, a medium to dark foundation, Bobbi Brown's tinted moisturizing balm, and cujrrent MAC mascara. I don't wear eyeshadow anymore either, just eye rimz by Laura Geller.

But my skincare I do use multiple from his line.

I suggested to him that he gives us a choice to make our own basket, like he would provide 10 items, and we get to pick and choose what to put in our basket. I know they can't do that because it would be too hard for someone to customize our packages but wouldn't it be nice? No more using half of a kit and tossing the other half.

I, also, am interested in D's skin care and not much on cosmetics. I've received so many of his eye shadow and lip pallets, and haven't liked his lip or eye. The one cosmetic I love of his though is his chubby, eye-liner gels. Wow, are they great. I have put aside all other eye liners and wear D's daily. They have staying power, do not wander, and the colors are great. I've heard the hosts say all of them wear this, and I'm not surprised. I've got six of them & love them!

Honored Contributor

The eyeshadows look really pretty in the kit!

Honored Contributor

@nycgrl wrote:

Need age reset too!  Hoping D does a BLOCKBUSTER DWP kit soon.  I'm pretty stocked right now with at least 2 or 3 backups on hand plus 2 of my enlightened radiance cream so I'm good Woman LOL

P.S.  I used that Michael Todd fruit acid peel last night.  It tingled for a minute or two.  I still prefer the ABC peels but will go to every other week of the ABC and use this on the off week and see how that works out.  It wasn't bad and my skin felt nice and soft after.  I used it on my hands also.

@nycgrl  Aww. that DWP Kit happened in July.  I bought several of them, enough to cover me for the year!  I hope there's something similar in December for those who didn't get theirs.  Don't forget, Age Reset can often be found on eBay as well for a lot less than Evine's price.

I agree with you on the Michael Todd peel and plan on an alternating week thing myself.  I didn't try it on my hands.  I wonder how it would be on rough elbows and icky heels?  If I remember to ty that, I'll let you know what happens.