Honored Contributor

Re: NEW SKINN ITEM DIMITRI TEASED US WITH FOR THE TTV

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

I have to say ladies and I'm not being rude.  I have to say I have all three of those blushes and I rate them Poor.  You can barely see them on your face.  I've placed them in the back of my makeup cabinet not to be used.  I'm not a fan of his brushes.  I cleaned two of his brushes that he uses in his demonstrations and both came apart in half at first cleaning.  It's a beautiful looking ttv, but this time I have to pass on this one.  It's just not something I would use on an every day basis.  There are far better blushes from other companies on the market and that includes brushes too.  

@BlingQueen022  Remember when those blushes were on Evine - something like $30 for all three?  I bought them and when I got them I didn't like them either.  I thought they were a big waste and send them back.  Somewhere along the line I ended up with a single one in a kit and figured it was a toss away or sell on eBay sort of thing.  Then I saw Dimitri demo the blush again and showed how to "bloom" it.  I can't go so far as to say these are my favorite blushes, but the blooming technique really made a difference.  I never did part with that last one, I actually use it sometimes now that I know how to apply it.  

Esteemed Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

I have to say ladies and I'm not being rude.  I have to say I have all three of those blushes and I rate them Poor.  You can barely see them on your face.  I've placed them in the back of my makeup cabinet not to be used.  I'm not a fan of his brushes.  I cleaned two of his brushes that he uses in his demonstrations and both came apart in half at first cleaning.  It's a beautiful looking ttv, but this time I have to pass on this one.  It's just not something I would use on an every day basis.  There are far better blushes from other companies on the market and that includes brushes too.  

@BlingQueen022  Remember when those blushes were on Evine - something like $30 for all three?  I bought them and when I got them I didn't like them either.  I thought they were a big waste and send them back.  Somewhere along the line I ended up with a single one in a kit and figured it was a toss away or sell on eBay sort of thing.  Then I saw Dimitri demo the blush again and showed how to "bloom" it.  I can't go so far as to say these are my favorite blushes, but the blooming technique really made a difference.  I never did part with that last one, I actually use it sometimes now that I know how to apply it.  

Hi there JeanLouiseFinch:

I'll have to look those blushes up and see if there's a video on them.  I still have them.  I couldn't see tossing them.  I have to say I did just place an order for his new Rose Candlelight compact.  It's being sold as a single item now.  I wanted that so bad but didn't want the ttv he had that contained that.  I love his Candlelight powder.  I'm excited about getting his Rose one now.  I ordered it now because I think that item will sell out once he airs it as a single item.  Thanks for your post.  I'll try again with these blushes because I really do like the colors in it.  

Honored Contributor

I'm disappointed. Not anything at all of interest to me. And I really, really dislike big palettes. I use maybe one shadow in them & the rest is a waste. 

I do like TTWO but I will have to get it another way. 

Those of you who love all these things have fun! It is a nice set if you will use it. I just would not. 

Honored Contributor

I don't understand Dimitri-he says that the cleansers and the dermapeel are non-negotiables-right?

Why is it that he does not have the "jumbo"-looks like regular size to me.....all the time?

And why is that fabulous dermapeel not in a large tube-all the time....the jar is a ridiculous way to try and use in the shower without getting water in it.....

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Regular Contributor

Looks like a great value, but I'm so frustrated with Dimitri as all of his color cosmetics are made in China. I really don't want to use MIC products on my skin. He has a beautiful khaki eye shadow color that adore. Been searching for a non made in China dupe for ages. 

Valued Contributor

I'm not interested in the pallette TSV either. I hope there are some other good make-up & skin care kits. I bought a bunch of stuff this weekend, but had not ordered anything since last May. I received the Chin-up duo (blue) today - looking forward to trying it. I am still hoping for a big all-inclusive Collagenisis Kit. Hint -Hint Dimitri.
Respected Contributor

Such a pretty and jam-packed kit!  Thanks for the preview, @catlover ! I have my travel bag all set and cosmetics aren't my main thing with Skinn so there'll be one more for all of you.Woman Wink 

Not to worry, Dazzlers.... Us skincare ladies will not be left out, if he continues to follow his patterns from years gone by.  I have to say Dimitri gives Santa a real run for his money when it comes to his holiday bounty!Woman LOL  Looking forward to adding those actives capsules to me DWP treasure trove in December! 

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Respected Contributor

List price should drop approx. 20% for a TTV, @JeanLouiseFinch...and from the way Dimitri was "whispering" about this one...maybe a smidge lower!  

I see you're already doing your own "enable", so I'll bow out  this time.Woman LOL 

Respected Contributor

I believe November 25th is the date Dimitri mentioned, @Valstybaby .   Back again December 18th for the DWP actives capsule intro, in case you're interested in that one. HTH"sWoman Happy

Honored Contributor

@Gokat wrote:

List price should drop approx. 20% for a TTV, @JeanLouiseFinch...and from the way Dimitri was "whispering" about this one...maybe a smidge lower!  

I see you're already doing your own "enable", so I'll bow out  this time.Woman LOL 

Thanks @Gokat.  Yeah, it didn't take much to convince myself.  Smiley Wink