Honored Contributor

NEW SKINN ITEM DIMITRI TEASED US WITH FOR THE TTV

310-637- Skinn Cosmetics 11-Piece "Jet Set" Makeup & Skincare Favorites Collection

Skinn Cosmetics 11-Piece "Jet Set" Makeup & Skincare Favorites Collection
SET INCLUDES:
Good as Gold Customer Fovorites Makeup Palette - 1.77 oz
Olive & Enzyme Makeup Removing Cleansing Cloths Pack - 30 cloths
"Take the Weekend Off" Purifying Overnight Leave-on Treatment - 1.7 oz
Seven Gold Mine Travel Brushes
Vanity Case

WHO IT IS FOR:
Jet Set, Go! Dimitri has got you covered with this Good as Gold set! All of the customer favorite makeup shades included in one palette, plus a great travel brush set AND your favorite makeup wipes make this set a must have!

BENEFITS:
Good as Gold Palette:
  • This golden treasure chest filled with Skinn's best-selling color formulations is what we call Good As Gold!
  • Includes: One silky textured Plasma Fusion Eye Shadow Primer to smooth lids and hold color longer.
  • Twelve finely-milled Luxe Eye Shadows in Rosette to take you from day to night.
  • One smooth-as-satin Plasma Fusion Setting Veil to set, blend and extend the wear of your makeup.
  • One Illuminating Candlelight Translucence Veil to give you a lustrous candlelit complexion.
  • Three petal soft Plasma Fusion Blushes for an airbrushed pop of color look.
  • Six shades of lip-quenching Twin Sets to custom blend your own beautiful shades of lipsticks and glosses.
  • Four creamy concealers meant to camouflage blemishes and touch up on-the-go.

Olive & Enzyme Cloths:
  • Cleanse and refresh is a swipe!
  • Our gentle yet effective cleansing cloths remove all traces of dirt, grime and make-up, including waterproof mascara, and skin is left clean and smooth.
  • The soft and non-abrasive cloths are infused with vitamin E and extracts of argan, coconut and olive oils to drench skin in moisture leaving it feeling soft and supple, not stripped.
  • A quick and easy pick me up for any time of day, great on the go, in the office, at home or at the gym.
  • Sulfate free formula.
  • Citrus scent.

Take the Weekend Off:
  • Helps rid skin of dirt, grime and makeup, utilizing actives including broccoli and aloe extracts, that may have built up after a long week or a weekend.
  • For optimal lifting benefits, oat kernal and cassava root extract will help improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while a blend of soothing botanicals help reduce the look of stressed skin.
  • This overnight treatment will help ensure maximum potential of your usual weekly treatments, and may be used along with any other brands you're currently using.

Brush Set:
  • Designed for your convenience and traveling needs, this Gold Mine has got you covered!
  • Includes: -Powder Brush -Blush Brush -Eye Shadow Brush -Eye Shadow Blending Brush -Eye Shadow Bullet Brush -Eyeliner Brush -Lip Brush

Vanity Case:
  • Black and white chevron pattern with pink flowers.
  • Zip-around main compartment with a zippered wall pocket inside.
  • Top handle.
  • 11"L x 7-1/2"W x 4"H

Take the Weekend Off made in the USA; all others made in China.

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

Re: NEW SKINN ITEM DIMITRI TEASED US WITH FOR THE TTV

I was hoping to see the jumbo sized cleansers in this case-oh well........

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

310-637- Skinn Cosmetics 11-Piece "Jet Set" Makeup & Skincare Favorites Collection310-637- Skinn Cosmetics 11-Piece "Jet Set" Makeup & Skincare Favorites Collection310-637- Skinn Cosmetics 11-Piece "Jet Set" Makeup & Skincare Favorites Collection310-637- Skinn Cosmetics 11-Piece "Jet Set" Makeup & Skincare Favorites Collection310-637- Skinn Cosmetics 11-Piece "Jet Set" Makeup & Skincare Favorites Collection310-637- Skinn Cosmetics 11-Piece "Jet Set" Makeup & Skincare Favorites Collection

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

WOW, @catlover!!!!!!!!  Ordinarilly I don't like these multi item palette things, but this one looks fantastic.  So many great products in the kit - stuff I actually use!  I don't' know that I'd use the kit on a regular basis, since I already have my individual products, but it would be great for travel.  The only additions would be foundation, eyeliner and mascara.  The brushes look a little low end, but maybe they're better than I'm imagining.  I already like and use the facial wipes and Weekends Off cream.  I'm a sucker for zippered pouches and travel cases, and this one is not only a great size, but it's super pretty too!  

Trusted Contributor

Now I normally don't go for the kits of makeup but this one is terrific...I use many of the prodcts (and want to try the blushes) Meh on the brushes, the bag is adorable, love the cleansing wipes...looks like I will be doing some Black Friday buying with D...

Thanks @catlover for the sneak peek!

Valued Contributor

Absolutely agree that this make-up pallette is much nicer than the usual ones that come in kits - not that those were bad, just that this one is full of higher-end stuff, like the setting veil and blushers, and the matching lip colors and glosses.

Not sure I really need it, but it sure is purty!

"Behold! We are not bound forever to the circles of the world, and beyond them is more than memory." J.R.R. Tolkien
Esteemed Contributor

I just cannot do anymore pallets. I've got way too many eye shadow and lip pallets. Also for some reason, pallets just don't work for me. With Christmas gift giving, I guess there will be a lot of cosmetics. And I'm looking for skin care. 

Oh well, I'm sure there will be something for everybody with Dimitri. 

Honored Contributor

Do we know if the current list price is going to hold, or if it will be reduced at show time?  If it would get down to close to $50, that's practically the price of a Weekends Off cream alone.  

Respected Contributor

When is this supposed to be a TTV?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have to say ladies and I'm not being rude.  I have to say I have all three of those blushes and I rate them Poor.  You can barely see them on your face.  I've placed them in the back of my makeup cabinet not to be used.  I'm not a fan of his brushes.  I cleaned two of his brushes that he uses in his demonstrations and both came apart in half at first cleaning.  It's a beautiful looking ttv, but this time I have to pass on this one.  It's just not something I would use on an every day basis.  There are far better blushes from other companies on the market and that includes brushes too.  I also have three of his setting veil which is fabulous and two are still in the box.  An easy pass for me.