Honored Contributor

I'm working my way through the set.

I started with the Citrine-not a fan

Today I'm wearing the Midnight Fleur. Isn't this the one that she says men will chase you down?! Let's just say I find that increasingly hard to believe....

I suspect the set is going back because if I'm not liking them I can't imagine giving them away...

Contributor

The only one I love is Indigo. The others did not blend with my body chemistry. I will be buying a botle of the Indigo!

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

I'm working my way through the set.

I started with the Citrine-not a fan

Today I'm wearing the Midnight Fleur. Isn't this the one that she says men will chase you down?! Let's just say I find that increasingly hard to believe....

I suspect the set is going back because if I'm not liking them I can't imagine giving them away...

lol @Andreatoo yes, that is the one. It actually made my hubby run the other way, lol! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: NEST Fragrances

[ Edited ]

I started a post about my first impressions of the 5 pc. sampler.  I will copy and paste it here.  I will then put my (changed) feelings in red after I've used them for several days.

These are in order of my ratings from the best to the worst:

Midnight Fleur- LOVE.  This is a warm sensual evening fragrance.  Still my favorite.

Midnight Fleur Soleil-  This smells like Midnight Fleur but has a lighter cleaner fragrance.  This could be a Midnight Fleur version for daytime use.  Still my favorite.

Indigo-  I think I love it but the smell was gone in a couple minutes.  I put more on and the same thing happened.  DH wasn't at home or I would have asked him if he could smell it.  It was kind of weird.  I didn't get to smell it long enough to know if I liked it.  I will try it again though.  The 2nd time I used this, I used more.  I could smell it and it was really nice.  I will use up the small bottle. It had pretty good staying power after I used quite a bit.

Paradise- I didn't love it, but didn't hate it.  I don't want to smell like oranges.  I probably won't wear that one.  I always give it a fragrance a second chance though.  I left it on longer this time and the orange smell went away.  It morphed into a really nice fragrance.   I will also use this up.

Dahlia & Vines- Hate it.  Yucko.  Just was strong and old lady on me.  I haven't had the stomach to try this one again. LOL

I will probably keep the sampler since it was a good price.  I will use them longer before I decide if I want bigger bottles of the two different Midnight Fleurs.  I think the 2 MFs will still be on my list to buy and probably not the others.

Honored Contributor

today is Dahlia & Vine day....wow is it strong compared to the others!

While I may not be a big fan of the others (MF & Citrine) they weren't obnoxiously over powering.

It's looking more and more like it's going back to the Q

Woman Frustrated

It doesn't take til the end of January to decide!

Regular Contributor

I too was intrigued by the NEST brand mainly because I'm a bit mesmerized by Laura Slatkin herself!!! I made the plunge bought the mini bottle sampler and have become obsessed with these scents.....I agree the sniff the bottle test doesn't do any of these justice....you really have to try them on your skin. The scent last and people really do comment and ask what you are wearing.

I like the small bottles because you end up not getting bored with the  same fragrence day in and day out.

Honored Contributor
Last and unfortunately least I've just spritzed on the white Sandalwood. I swear it smells like a urinal cake! When I said it my husband said 'you know you're right!' Here's to hoping it changes significantly with the warmth of my skin but I don't hold out too much hope. After going through all five scents I found the Indigo to be the least offensive.
Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:
Last and unfortunately least I've just spritzed on the white Sandalwood. I swear it smells like a urinal cake! When I said it my husband said 'you know you're right!' Here's to hoping it changes significantly with the warmth of my skin but I don't hold out too much hope. After going through all five scents I found the Indigo to be the least offensive.

Omg that sounds disgusting!!

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Andreatoo

Excuse my ignorance but what is a urinal cake?

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo

Now I may not be able to get that thought out of my head...brain worm! The Sandalwood might not even be in the line-up when I go to Sephora to test them all! EUUUUUWWW!

Woman LOL

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield