Trusted Contributor

One fragrance seems to work for me the others do not and I can't give them away my friends do not like their fragrance............

Honored Contributor

Re: NEST Fragrances

[ Edited ]

@DowntonAbbey wrote:

One fragrance seems to work for me the others do not and I can't give them away my friends do not like their fragrance............

My Indigo came with two roller balls of D&V and Midnight Fleur. D&V not for ME gifted to sweet friend who loves the scent. MF verdict still out! Never stop wearing INDIGO!! So Not able find out-Midnight Fleur, Today might be the day. Though imo nothing will change my feelings for INDIGO. Love Love Love!!! Yes!! I Do!!💃
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

As of this moment owning all Nest fragrances in dabbers or roller balls, I prefer Dahlia, Citrine, Indigo, and Paradise. Dahlia disappears on me and of course it would be my favorite. Fleur is a total miss for me. It reminds me of  mens cologne from years past. 

I dont have a signature fragrance. I choose a fragrance each day based on something I can't explain. 😊 I glance at all the bottles vying, and feel pulled toward one. 

Honored Contributor
Here's my thoughts on Midnight Fleur! Yuck!!!! 👈
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mzlg wrote:

@Jacie, as many have suggested and if you have a Sephora near by, you can test them ... they have a sampler set of 7 for $36 - or go on-line.

This set contains:
7 x 0.10 oz/ 3 mL Rollerballs in Midnight Fleur, Verde, Dahlia & Vines, Indigo, Citrine, White Sandalwood, Paradise

IHTH

Comparing ounces, the Q's 6 pc. sampler is much cheaper.  At Sephora you get .7 oz. for $36.  On QVC you get 1.25 oz. for $39 (shipping and tax included).  You get almost twice as much product for $3 more.  Of course, having the rollerballs in the Sephora set vs. QVC's plain bottles is nicer.

I just thought the comparisons between the two sets.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lally wrote:

As of this moment owning all Nest fragrances in dabbers or roller balls, I prefer Dahlia, Citrine, Indigo, and Paradise. Dahlia disappears on me and of course it would be my favorite. Fleur is a total miss for me. It reminds me of  mens cologne from years past. 

I dont have a signature fragrance. I choose a fragrance each day based on something I can't explain. 😊 I glance at all the bottles vying, and feel pulled toward one. 

I agree about your assessment of midnight fleur @Lally- I too felt it smelled like a bad men's cologne. I was surprised when others compared it to Flowerbomb and another perfume. I don't like either of the perfumes mentioned but I didn't find MF smelled like those perfumes at all. Just goes to show we all smell things differently, especially mixed with our particular body chemistry.

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Lally wrote:

I agree about your assessment of midnight fleur @Lally- I too felt it smelled like a bad men's cologne. I was surprised when others compared it to Flowerbomb and another perfume. I don't like either of the perfumes mentioned but I didn't find MF smelled like those perfumes at all. Just goes to show we all smell things differently, especially mixed with our particular body chemistry.

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Lally wrote:

Sitting here, MF smacking down me!! Imagine! Small amount on my wrist. Hands down! Worst scent inhaled in a very long time. Have a dear friend who shall love the notes. Sigh....Off to wash my wrist.
Valued Contributor

Happy, I keep offering my bottles of Fleur to friends. I have had some takers.😊 Fragrance appeal is such an interesting phenomenon. Im with you on Dahlia being lovely...if it would just hang with me more than a nano second. 

Honored Contributor

@Lally wrote:

Happy, I keep offering my bottles of Fleur to friends. I have had some takers.😊 Fragrance appeal is such an interesting phenomenon. Im with you on Dahlia being lovely...if it would just hang with me more than a nano second. 

Decided try Dahlia&Vine again, Lovely. Gifted MF Dear friend loves it. Moral of the story! Scent is personal. Enjoy your choices.😌
Honored Contributor

@Lally wrote:

lol yeah, I actually sent mine back because I stupidly bought a small bottle of it by itself which is rare for me since I don't tend to buy perfumes unless they are small trial or try me sizes. I don't like to return things but not sure I knew of anyone who would enjoy that scent. Smiley Wink