Respected Contributor

I have been intrigued by these! They have been at QVC for awhile now, so I am sure some of you have used them!

What are your thoughts?

I am not adverse to ordering without sampling, just want some feedback as to what you might liken the scents to. When I read the on-line reviews a few said they didn't last on their skin.

TIA Ladies!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor
Last month took the plunge, One day only special. Indigo w/bonus two roller balls of D&V and Midight Fleur. Omy!! INDIGO !!! Amazing. Magical indeed!! Swirls around me through the day. For me lasting few hours. Thinking about the body cream. This would extend the scent. Why not try? You have until Jan to return. By the way! I'm highly sensitive to scents, No problem with Nest. Good luck!
Honored Contributor

@Jacie  There are a few threads on this already.  You might find it helpful to use the search bar to find those conversations.  Everyone is different when it comes to fragrance. For example, I really like the Midnight Fleur but there are others who strongly dislike it. The same goes for other scents in the line.  Before taking the risk on a pricey scent that you may or may not like, you might consider getting the little sampler set from Sephora (more variety than the sampler on QVC) and trying them out that way first.  That's what I did.  The little roller bottles are small enough to take in your purse or for travel too.

Honored Contributor

Midnight Fleur reminds me a lot of Theirry Mugler's Angel or Viktor and Rolf's FlowerBomb.

If you have a Sephora store near you, you can check their inventory online and see which Nest fragrances they carry in your local store. Go smell them or try them on there, then you can come back here to pick up a set.

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Jacie  There are a few threads on this already.  You might find it helpful to use the search bar to find those conversations.  Everyone is different when it comes to fragrance. For example, I really like the Midnight Fleur but there are others who strongly dislike it. The same goes for other scents in the line.  Before taking the risk on a pricey scent that you may or may not like, you might consider getting the little sampler set from Sephora (more variety than the sampler on QVC) and trying them out that way first.  That's what I did.  The little roller bottles are small enough to take in your purse or for travel too.

I did find some of those conversations, the problem was that most were complaining about not being able to sample it. I was just seeking information from people who are using or have used it. I have read any number of the QVC reviews but feel that the regular board contributors could be more helpful and specific!

I will definitely go too Sephora at some point! But until I get there......

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

Re: NEST Fragrances

[ Edited ]

There is a 5 pc. sampler on the Q that is a great price.  It comes to about $39 with shipping and tax for 1.25 oz total.  Each one of the 5 are .25 oz.  That's not a bad price at all and you get to try 5 of them.

I have ordered them, but not received them yet.  I have wanted to try them for a long time. 

Honored Contributor

Dahlia and Vines is what I wear.  It is a subtle, ladylike fragrance that I get many compliments on.

Honored Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

Midnight Fleur reminds me a lot of Theirry Mugler's Angel or Viktor and Rolf's FlowerBomb.

If you have a Sephora store near you, you can check their inventory online and see which Nest fragrances they carry in your local store. Go smell them or try them on there, then you can come back here to pick up a set.

@ChynnaBlue  Yes, it does - TM Alien, too.  That's probably one of the reasons I like them, they all have patchouli in them. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: NEST Fragrances

[ Edited ]

I haven't tried these fragrances, but they are made by Harry Slakin's wife Laura.  He used to make the candles at B&BW.  They were so long lasting.  Wish they still carried them!

Honored Contributor

I agree with the poster who suggested buying the sampler set.  They're nice sized little bottles and a great chance to try all the scents.