Respected Contributor

NCN New "All in One" Product Launched today.

I already placed my order!

What it is:  All-In-One is a fabulous mixture of peptides, actives, anti-oxidants, vitamins, minerals and skin loving oils that can plump, lift, erase fine lines, hydrate, pamper and nourish your skin.  

Who it’s for:  This anti-aging cream is for anyone (age 45+).  If you need plumping and lifting, and you are experiencing loss of firmness, wrinkles, have jowls you’d like to improve upon, have crepey skin, and want an overall brighter complexion, this formula is for you.

If you’re considering fillers, why not try this first.  This cream will not lift and fill out your skin and wrinkles like fillers can, but it can definitely improve those skin concerns for you.  If you have already had fillers, consider using it to enhance, protect and prolong your investment.  If you don’t need filling out, you don’t need this cream yet.

What’s in it:  Below are the main actives/ingredients at a glance. Please see the “Ingredient” tab for the full list of ingredients as well as detailed ingredient information. 

Actives/Peptides
Adifyline
Allantoin
Centella Asiatica
Juvinity
Niacinamide
Phospholipids
Relistase
Tetrapeptide-21
Trylagen
Zinc Oxide
Antioxidants
Alpha Lipoic Acid
CoQ10
DMAE
Elderberry
Honeysuckle Flower Extract
Kinetin
Teas: Green, Rooibos & White
Vitamin E
Hydrators
Aloe Vera
Centella Asiatica
Fision Hydrate
Hyaluronic Acid
Phospholipids
Vegetable Glycerin
Oils/Butters
Argan Oil
Avocado Oil
Grapeseed Oil
Jojoba Oil
Mango Seed Butter
Respected Contributor

Re: NCN New "All in One" Product Launched today.

What is NCN?

Respected Contributor

@PinkyPetunia   Google NCN Skin Care and it will come up. Nanci is the creater and she is GREAT, her products live up to their claims, there are quite a few of us on the boards that use her product.

Her Vitamin C & Retinol Products are Amazing! 

Respected Contributor

Thanks!

Respected Contributor

people are trying to follow Isomers. Nothing is wrong with it, makes more convenient for customers.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SANNA wrote:

people are trying to follow Isomers. Nothing is wrong with it, makes more convenient for customers.

How do the ingredients compare?

As an aside, to @SandGirl, I messaged Nanci to ask her whethe this product is okay for sensitive skin. I also asked about her statements regarding application. I was confused by her saying that it goes on before sunscreen in the morning and after any other products at night. I'll report back when she responds.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

@suzyQ3  Thank you.  I sent her a note to ask if it can replace my daily moisturizer, I wasn't sure if it was more like a treatment serum or if it could be used as a moisturizer, she said it can absolutly replace day/night moisturizer, during the day you would add sunscreen after the All in One soaked in.

Honored Contributor

Do you purchase from a web site or chopping channel?

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

Do you purchase from a web site or chopping channel?

NCN Pro Skincare has a site. You can google it. I currently use their Vit C serum and their Matrixyl 25% serum. Very high quality ingredients.

To any interested, if you sign up for e-mails, you will get a monthly promo code that is usually for 10 percent off. Also, if you don't meet the free shipping minimum, her shipping is very, very reasonable.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

How do the ingredients compare?

As an aside, to @SandGirl, I messaged Nanci to ask her whethe this product is okay for sensitive skin. I also asked about her statements regarding application. I was confused by her saying that it goes on before sunscreen in the morning and after any other products at night. I'll report back when she responds.

Here's Nanci's reply to my two questions:

Thank you for mentioning if the new All-In-One is gentle enough for sensitive skin. Yes, it's for all skin types. I've added that to the description page.

In the morning, it goes over all other products, except sunscreen. With every order we're sending an informational sheet with complete instructions and even hints on how to get the most out of it. I think I'll put that in my blog when I have a chance. It has several hydrating products in it, but if someone has extremely dry skin, they may need an additional moisturizer. If they did, the All-In-One would go on over it. One of the hydrators is called Fision Hydrate, which offers immediate hydration, but also offers long term increased hydration by up to 23%.

I made it to replace several products. It doesn't have Matrixyl in it, so you COULD layer that with it if you wanted to (the Matrixyl would go on first).

I hope this helps - thanks