Regular Contributor

Re: My very first Skinn order won't arrive until this Friday!

My order shows expected arrival July 26, but it is still In Process.  Do you just call and ask the shipping charge to be removed?

Esteemed Contributor

@shoppingless wrote:

My order shows expected arrival July 26, but it is still In Process.  Do you just call and ask the shipping charge to be removed?

@shoppingless I have never tried this, but what the hay. give it a try. If, you can reach CS! Let us know what they tell you.

Respected Contributor

I went through this last month with a Borghese order, @shoppingless .  I DID call CS and tap them on the shoulder.  Because it was a "free shipping" order, a shipping credit for my next order was given and a promise of a shipment that day.  I THEN didn't get my order for another two weeks.Woman Mad   To answer your question...Yes, I do recommend that you give them a call. Woman Happy 

Evine's in such a mess with shipping right now.  The "we're working on it" just isn't making it.Woman Wink

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Esteemed Contributor

I am still waiting for two orders from the 15th and 3 from the 17th. They are in process or somewhere in another state for shipping. Meanwhile, my Beekman order from last weekend came yesterday! Go figure, who knows how & what order things get sent from the warehouse! Woman Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

Yipee, my Skinn order is now complete! I was worried that the double-double kits would never arrive. Received my 6x lips balm, not really impressed with the mint one. I would love a 4 pk. of just the orginal! 

Respected Contributor

I agree, @sommertime .  I'm a big Boysenberry fan here so I'd like to be able to select just that flavor.  Time to get us some customizable menus, Dimitri!  Woman Wink

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Esteemed Contributor

@Gokat Yes, that would be great to be able to pick your flavor 4 pk. I think D just trys to please everyone with the variety pk. Glad everything has arrived and all in tack. Funny thing is, my cc bill came a week ago with all my Skinn on it, but the shipping end took another whole week to get here!

Valued Contributor

I received my order. So far, so good. Two things struck me right away - this is not a line for people who don't like fragrant products, and also, that I'm not one of them, lol. So far, I'm enjoying my goodies, of course it's too early for any huge result. Tonight I'll try my first peel before bed. One thing, though, just before bed last night, I used the hand cream, and my dh asked me not to use it around him as the aroma made him feel congested. I happen to enjoy it, though.Looking forward to some results! And, I love the am and pm cleansers!

Esteemed Contributor

@Sawn Glad you like your items so far. Do keep in mind that Dimitri does not use perfume as an ingredient in his products. What you are smelling is the natural botanical plants used to make the Skinn care line. I know what you mean about the hand cream, at first I hated the aroma it gave off on my hands, but found that after a short time it is absorbed on my hands and the scent dissapates. Tell DH it is all about what you need to do to be beautiful! lol Woman Happy