Respected Contributor

Re: My very first Skinn order won't arrive until this Friday!

@Lucky Duck wrote:

My orders arrived July 22. 

@Lucky DuckYou are a 'Lucky Duck'!  My packages don't start arriving until tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

A few of mine arrived today (2 hours ago) and the rest will be here tomorrow. I have to say, the heat  and no AC on the UPS trucks made my packages WARM to the point that things were melting inside the boxes. I immediately stopped opening and place everything in a dark, cool corner of the house and they're doing well now.

Cooler weather would be much better for balms, lip products, ANYTHING that is waxy or creamy.

I will not be happy if my lipsticks are melted.

Respected Contributor

@Sawn, their shipping is much slower than the Q and HSN. However, this is the longest that I have waited for my items to arrive. My first shipment just got here today. I have 2 more shipments coming later this week.

Valued Contributor

Mine is still In Process,  they said they would. Waive the shipping. Skinn order 

my order from the soap guys Beekman will be here Friday.

I just don't get it....

Respected Contributor

My orders arrived earlier today.  I went through the looong shipping last month but had hoped Evine had their act together.  It's disappointing having to wait longer, but the Dazzlers that I really feel for are the ones who had items cancelled because of oversell.  Woman Sad  Sigh.

My suggestion for anyone else in the heatwave situation (most of the country)...

Put your skincare in the refrigerator to cool everything down before opening, if your packages feel warm.  You don't have to leave the items in more than 30 minutes, but it will give the contents a chance to settle and normalize.  HTH'sWoman Happy

I'm SMH that Evine's managing to spoil our Skinn party with their crumby shipping  management;  but @sommertime  , a true Dazzler,  has the right idea!Woman Wink    Be glad YOU'RE not in those hot warehouses or on those UPS trucks!  Woman LOLHeart

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Super Contributor

1467322566341.gif

Got Skinn - NOPE - not yet - just bare bones

Valued Contributor

It's nice to know I'm not alone, and I love how nice everyone is on all the Skinn threads! So uplifting, friendly and kind!

Frequent Contributor

My last order is estimated to arrive Aug 2 😩
Honored Contributor

The rest of my orders (including those that said arrive on Thursday and Friday) are arriving today via UPS. NO Sure Post and I'm thrilled about that as it would have meant MAYBE Saturday receiving the boxes.

I will be a busy bee opening up so many things! : )

Honored Contributor

I think people have gotten really spoiled with super fast shipping.  And I'm one of them!!

I received my Essential Radiance duo on Monday.  YAY!  Love that stuff!  A little birdie must've told him that we were looking for that!

Waiting on the Cleanser TTV.  I do like his cleansers and I love his makeup remover wipes.  They are fabu!!!