Honored Contributor

Re: My take on Skinn so far...

My yeahs from him are his double component lipsticks, the lipstick part is my favorite out of many brands.  The unscented makeup removers are the best on the market for my particular skin.  Lots of neutrals, the Hand Restore, the Dermapeel.  Great value in the TTV's.  The true nay is that morning cleanser, worst smelling cosmetic I've ever tried, bar none.  Dimitri, please fix this. 

Honored Contributor

I've been using SKINN for a few years. It takes a lot for me to give high praise & most SKINN products get rated "OK." The following are a few products I like. 

I really do love the AM/PM cleansers. I like the scents & ingredients of both. I have always have 100% tea tree oil in the house so it it is a natural & good scent to me.

Dermapeal is nice. I don't have much to compare it to but I am happy with the gentle results I get. No complaints on the scent or ingredients. I like them.

I use the Enriched Softening Essence with a tiny bit of the Restore C+ Powder mixed in. It is so easy to use!

Respected Contributor

@Sawn wrote:

I am new to this line, but decided to dive in during the anniversary show. So far, ( I know it's not a long time) here are my reviews.

DWP - Honestly, I'm not impressed, but know it needs more time. So far, it's no different than any other serum, eye and face cream.

A.m. and p.m. cleanser - Wonderful.

Microdermabrasion - Nice!

TTWO - By far the nicest of all the products. The cream and oil are just what I feel I need for my post-menopausal skin. 

Hand Cream - No thank you, Avon's silicone glove from way back when is way more protective imho.

Peel - Have seen absolutely no results and would not purchase again.

Anyone else? Opinions/ sharing?

What is DWP?

I agree -- TTWO is outstanding!

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Trusted Contributor

@RinaRina DWP= Deep wrinkle protocol line..the blue line (Age reset,Creme reverse,TRC,ABC peels,etc) 

Respected Contributor

I have to say that DWP Eye and Face Creams are some of my favorite Skinn products.  For me, they provide enough moisutre on their own.  Most moisturizers leave my skin a bit tacky and these (as well as Perricone which is far more expensive) don't which is a huge plus.

Dermappeal works great but I do find it a bit harsh so I try not to use too much (plus the scent is strong, especially after you add a splash of water). 

Valued Contributor

i love Foot Fetish Balm & Radiance Body Oil. I have not found products that come close. The Olive-Enzyme cleaning cloths are the best. I use the foot fetish on my lips at night & of course also on my feet, etc.
Esteemed Contributor

@Chisos Those are in my top 10 favs also! Along with the 6x lip balm!

Honored Contributor

Has Dimitri ever said why the 6X lip balms are in little pots? I like them on but hate using my finger to apply. That makes them less user-friendly when I am away from home. I don't want sticky fingers. 

Esteemed Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

Has Dimitri ever said why the 6X lip balms are in little pots? I like them on but hate using my finger to apply. That makes them less user-friendly when I am away from home. I don't want sticky fingers. 

@willdob3 I have not heard D say why the balms are in pots, which I use at night. But, I use his lip 6x gloss, with the sponge tip applicator, for my daytime use, that way I don't have to use my fingers. I have this in the no-color and the romance, if I want a hint of color on my lips. I picked this up in singles on one of the HL or Z sales. Woman Happy

Regular Contributor

I like many of the Skinn products. I do like the Hand Restore. I like its free of chemicals and over time it really works well.  I keep thinking of going to a different line but have so many of the Skinn to use up lol.

If we all had the same opinion or everyone was the same. the world would be a very boring place!