Frequent Contributor

My review of pantene AgeDefy Advanced Thickening Treatment

I have fine, thin hair that is very prone to breakage, not colored, and it's to my shoulders.

I have been using this for about 3 weeks now. I used it every day, on wet hair when I washed my hair and on dry hair if I didn't. I used it according to package directions. It even feels nice when I'm rubbing it on my scalp, and doesn't take long at all. I didn't think I was going to like it because I didn't notice anything different with my hair for the first 2 weeks. It certainly didn't do anything as a "styling" product, but I don't think that's what it was meant to be. However, after about 2 weeks of using this I have noticed that my hair is fuller and has more bounce and volume. I actually have more hair (maybe because it's not breaking) and it has made it shinier! I don't need to use as much of my styling products. Oh, and I am not using the shampoo and conditioner.. just the thickening treatment. I am definitely going to keep using this. It's worth the price to me.

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View