Respected Contributor

My review of Trish Mcevoy petite planner

I've been using my Planner now about 2 months and I'm very impressed. The products go on flawlessly, blend very well and the colors look amazing on me. I love using it, because most everything is in my planner. I do use my own foundation and mascara.

how do we obtain refills? I've been looking and I'm seeing empty pages, but don't know anything about refilling our pages.

thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: My review of Trish Mcevoy petite planner

Trhis's website has refills, Nordstroms, Neiman Marcus, and the two stores hae free shipping.  Since I started using her planners, I find myself hardly ever buying other colors.  They work for me, and I'm not interested with trying other things out.  You can drop a ton of cash that way.  I know TM cosmetics are expensive, but so is trying everything that comes along--even from the drugstore and Wal Mart.

Glad you like it!  It has actually given me a better qualitly of life because I don't have a ton of stuff scattered around and can take a trip on a moment's notice.

Regular Contributor

Which planner set did you get?

Honored Contributor

I also have/use a Trish McEvoy planner, a previous HSN TS. HSN also sells some refill pages & some refill pallets that snap/magnetic into your existing pages so you can swap out colors if you are traveling or to replace favorites.  Yes, they are pricey, but that is true of the entire line! 

From HSN:

271-236 Trish McEvoy Makeup Wardrobing Petite Page
So many beautiful colors and combinations ... but where to keep them all? Trish can help you keep organized with her revolutionary magnetic makeup wardrobe pages. Rearrange and neatly store all your eyeshadow and makeup pans until you are ready to change or refill them. Keeping it all together? Beautiful!

276-497 Trish McEvoy Glaze Eye Shadow
Color that won't quit. Create sultry lids with shimmery shadows like these long-wearing palettes from Trish McEvoy. Choose your favorite hues and get to winking, fluttering and peeping in style.

276-522 Trish McEvoy Dual Resort Bronzer
Sandy beaches, tropical climates and cloudless skies ... they seem so far away under flourescent office lighting. Get that vacation glow all year with Trish's bronzer. Swipe these ultra-fine powders on for all-over warmth and a sunny glow ... lounge chair and little umbrella drink optional. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

I've also picked up some refills of eyeshadow and blush on eBay.  There's usually a decent amount on there, esp after a hsn planner special or a GWP event at a dept store.  

Trish's website usually has some nice GWPs.  

I also like her makeup a lot, and the organization is fantastic. This should keep me from buying other brands, but it does not....

FYI, Hsn has a couple of new planners up, and the grey one looks really nice, IMO.  I think Trish has a show soon...sometimes there are good TM deals during her shows.

Regular Contributor

I have a set of her brushes that I just love.  I've been wanting the #29, but I recently noticed that her prices have increased on her brushes.

Valued Contributor

@gotpaw wrote:

I have a set of her brushes that I just love.  I've been wanting the #29, but I recently noticed that her prices have increased on her brushes.

@gotpaw I really like her #29 brush, my all time favorite for blending. Wow, it really has gone up in price though!