Respected Contributor

My review of Korres eye lining pencils

I got the Korres set of 6 gel mineral eye lining pencils and love them, HSN.

My eyes are sensitive and they do tear quite a bit which isn't a problem with these pencils.

This is the first set I got that I can say I like and will use all the colors. There is a grey, blue(nice blue, makes the  whites of my eye  look much whiter lining the bottom lash line with this one), purple, olive, brown and a  metallic brown(works).

I have hazel eyes that some days are more green and others more brown with some gold in.

I normally only line the lower lash line but I wanted to try these doing both top and bottom to make sure they worked for both.

You can smudge these if you do it right away otherwise they set rather fast.

I put them on around 5 pm and when we go out around 1 am I normally would have to do my liner again, didn't with these.

They are similar to BB gel pots in that they are sort of blackish based although you can and do see a color in them and they aren't black.

These go on sooo smooth, no tugging or pulling, almost glide on by themselves, lol.

The only draw back is they don't have a sharpener but I am sure one of mine will or should work okay.

I will be anxious to hear what others have to say about these eye lining pencils(prefer a pencil, have more control).

Esteemed Contributor

Re: My review of Korres eye lining pencils

Thanks for the review! If I ever use up my Mally Starlight liners, I wanted to try the Korres. Now I will!

Respected Contributor

that is what I was using as well, Mally's, love her dark(or deep) olive, but I also have 3 Tarte skinny pencils, emerald, amethyst and black which I don't use, black.

I like these Korres though a lot better than either of them or any other pencil I have used. They go on a lot nicer, so smooth, can't even tell you are putting anything on. These are also the only ones that seem to last any length of time for me.

You can smudge as I said but have to do that right away since they set up pretty quick.

I was using a chubby crayon type liner on the top for years(Tarte, Ulta and Rimmel ScandalEyes) but prefer this one now since I can do anything with it. I always used a skinny pencil though for my lower lash line which I do every day without fail.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the review @doglover3. Good information.

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Respected Contributor

I totally agree with you! These liners are amazing. Plus that is a nice value for 6 of them. They last until I take my makeup off at night. No smudging at all.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for such a great review, next time I am on the search for new liners, I will certainly give these a try. They are priced well too.

Respected Contributor

I spent over 2 hours weeding today and while my face was sweating when I came in, I took a tissue to blot my face than looked in the mirror. My eye liner looked the way it was when I first put it on, a first for me.

Same here, only eye liner I have ever had, ever, that is still on when I take my makeup off before going to bed regardless what I do during the day/night.

I figure it was a good deal since there are  6 in the pack. I would have been happy if I liked 4 of them but I like them all.

Like Bobbi Brown though they are sort of black based but you can see a color as well. This is also the first time I got a set of anything that I like and can wear all the colors.

I don't like black on me but all of these are good for me, TG.

I do recommend these very highly, very satisfied and happy with them.

Respected Contributor

To bad they test on animals. 

Respected Contributor

I normally look for that too but these are the only ones that work for me unfortunately.

I have tried almost every pencil liner I could find(only use pencils) and this is the only one that stays on the whole 12 to  14 hours I have my makeup on. I also have sensitive eyes and this is one of the few that doesn't bother my eyes.

This is also the only set I ever got that I use all the colors in the set.

I smudge the top, have to do it right away before it sets and sets it does, pretty quick. I don't smudge the lower lash line.

I have dogs, feed and shelter cats and love all animals and do usually look for things  not  tested on animals and do wish this wasn't.

Respected Contributor

Did you get them here on theQ?