Honored Contributor

Re: My hair is so dry -- ugh -- can someone recommend a deep conditioning product?

@NC Bandwagon

Oh, of course not!  I welcome and appreciate everyone's suggestions and replies!  I have his products on my list.  They are near the top, too!!!  Thanks!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

Re: My hair is so dry -- ugh -- can someone recommend a deep conditioning product?

I thought to let everyone know beautybrands liter sale is starting soon. its a good way to try something new. They are in liters but oz to oz its about close to drugstore prices. Some  stores are starting the sale early.  Ususally its the last weekend  of June to the end of July  but some stores are starting mid June. At least in my area.

Heptz  will be on sale. Hempz Couture genrerally goes on sale for 12.99  for a big 25oz bottle. They have a moisture, color protect, volume  that is out of this world  fantastic and sulfate free. I do not know it will be still $12  this year but the normal price for it is over 40$ It is one of my top favoriates.  They also have a good clearance area. I just picked up a liter size RUSK  Calm  for $10  for a liter.  That is also very very very moisterizing shampoo/conditioner.

Valued Contributor

@kcladyz wrote:

I thought to let everyone know beautybrands liter sale is starting soon.

@kcladyz, thank you! I was washing my hair this morning and thinking that my Redken Color Extend liters are getting kind of low. I totally forgot about the Beauty Brands sale coming up. Perfect timing. Thanks for the reminder!