Highlighted
Contributor

My hair has gotten too soft! Help and suggestions needed....

So...

Since cutting a bunch of length off of my hair, switching to Ojon Damage Repair(poo&cond), and occasionally using Alterna's Caviar overnight treatment, my hair has become too soft in the last week or so. I had been doing all of these treatments because prior to about a week ago my hair was on the dryer side, and kept getting frizzy in the humidity outside. And now, while I'm happy that my hair seems to be, and looks much healthier. It's so soft that it's almost unmanageable. It's got very little body, and all of my hair seems kinda stuck to my head no matter what I do. Mousses, volumizers, blow drying have all only helped for a few hours, and then bloop, bloop, bloop, and my hair is soft as silk, flat, and just kind of hanging there. It won't really hold a style because it's just too soft. I hope that explains it. I never thought I'd be complaining about soft hair. :/

This has never happened to me before. So, I was hoping you ladies could offer some tips or advice regarding my too soft hair. TIA ~jl