Highlighted
Super Contributor

My eyes look lifeless & sick - I could use your tips to bring some life to them

I hope someone can help me! My eyes used to be my best feature and got so my compliments, but I am having many health problems and it's showing in my eyes! I'm not feeling that well, but I'd like to try to present a better picture to the world if I can. It would make me feel better, too, to see some life shining in these eyes when I look in the mirror! People are starting to comment also that I am looking unwell and my eyes look dull and lifeless.

Can anyone here give me some simple tips and maybe some product ideas and colors that I could use to help brighten or give some life to my eyes?

I am very fair with pinkish tones, age 58, skin is very sensitive and a tad dry, my eyes are bluish green. I am beginning to have bluish circles under my eyes, but no bags (thankfully) and very few lines. I'm looking for tips regarding concealer - products, colors, applications, eye shadows, colors, applications, or anything else you think that would brighten up the eye area so that I do not appear sick looking and wan!

Thanks so much!

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View