Honored Contributor

My eyes look lifeless & sick - I could use your tips to bring some life to them

I hope someone can help me! My eyes used to be my best feature and got so my compliments, but I am having many health problems and it's showing in my eyes! I'm not feeling that well, but I'd like to try to present a better picture to the world if I can. It would make me feel better, too, to see some life shining in these eyes when I look in the mirror! People are starting to comment also that I am looking unwell and my eyes look dull and lifeless.

Can anyone here give me some simple tips and maybe some product ideas and colors that I could use to help brighten or give some life to my eyes?

I am very fair with pinkish tones, age 58, skin is very sensitive and a tad dry, my eyes are bluish green. I am beginning to have bluish circles under my eyes, but no bags (thankfully) and very few lines. I'm looking for tips regarding concealer - products, colors, applications, eye shadows, colors, applications, or anything else you think that would brighten up the eye area so that I do not appear sick looking and wan!

Thanks so much!

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin