Super Contributor

My IT CC Cream review

I used it yesterday for the first time. I am 58 with dry to normal skin. I applied primer prior ( as I was not sure if it needed it or not). I also applied a light touch of It concealer under my eyes and on my nose( as I usually do with before any foundation). I bought both the light and the medium shades and I mixed them. I dotted it all over my face and blended with my fingers.

The foundation went on very smoothly. It was a nice shade for me and blended well.( I normally wear a light/ medium foundation shade). I set the foundation with a mist of mineral water. I will say that it gave good coverage- not cakey looking or dry- and my test for it was how my skin would look in 12 hours of working. When I got home I looked into my 10 X mirror and the foundation was still smooth and moist looking! No separation or cakey "in the lines" look! I will try it soon with no primer or concealer and see how it does and let you know what I think.

I would give this CC cream the grade of A. For me that is very high as I have many brands of Foundation that I have tried and non of them get an A!

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View