Occasional Contributor

My Heart to Yours Valentine's gift set

Has anyone tried this? It is on Phil.com. Last night I wanted to purchase a few tubes of Snow Angel lotion, and it's on sale, but of course needed something else to fill my bag for free shipping. It is described as a vanilla citrus scent. I like vanilla, and I like citrus, so I thought I'd give it a try. I just wanted to see if anyone else has tried it, and their thoughts? It doesn't have any reviews at this point.

Super Contributor

Re: My Heart to Yours Valentine's gift set

I don't have it, but did check it out at Macy's. I liked the scent - it reminded me of Bliss' Vanilla Bergamot Butter. The vanilla is a more of a pure vanilla - not a super sweet one.

I have been tempted by this scent, but I do not need anything (which I have to keep repeating to myself).

Michele

Occasional Contributor

Re: My Heart to Yours Valentine's gift set

Thank you.

I also did not need anything else, but I just love that Snow Angel lotion, and it being on sale I had to get a few tubes. Everywhere else I've checked is sold out. Of course today I get an email from Philosophy for 10% sitewide and free shipping, no minimum. Grrrr...if only I had waited a day! Oh well hopefully I will like that citrus vanilla scent.