Respected Contributor

Re: My GD's Friend Sierra is Missing, please help

I saw a clip on the news. I think it was Tuesday morning. Showed the defendant in a spiffy suit and all cleaned up for court. Then they started showing the phots of Sierra. They are heartbreaking. What a beautiful young woman. I so hope they can convict this guy somehow. What a low life creep he is! I do believe that he is responsible for her disappearance. I will be infuriated if he is not convicted. Also if this drags on and on much longer. It is costing taxpayers lots of money to keep this going for so long. I would love to see him in San Quentin sooner rather than later.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Honored Contributor

This from July 15, 2014 explaining the evidence they have that AGT murdered Sierra

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2014/07/12/grand-jury-transcripts-released-in-sierra-lamar-case-de...

Esteemed Contributor

shoekitty-I'm sorry to hear about your back problems...are you ok now? I haven't been well myself and part of it is lumbar trouble, so I know it can be bad and really wears on you.

Remodels are wonderfully uplifting..once they are done{#emotions_dlg.blink} LOL

Thanks for clarifying the the hearing and I do wish they would stop dragging this out. SMH

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Trusted Contributor

Shoekitty, I'm so sorry to hear about your back issues. I hope the surgery has corrected the situation. I know how debilitating that can be. Thanks for the information, and take care.

Member Since 11/20/2008
Honored Contributor

shoekitty - I just read in one of your other posts that they know what happened to Sierra. I'm so sorry. And I really hope they GET that guy in spite of the legal team he seems to have. It looks like they have a good case. I also hope they find her. I am thinking of her parents - what they have gone through and what they know about what happened to her. How is your granddaughter doing? My thoughts are with all of you.

Honored Contributor

On 9/21/2014 beach-mom said:

shoekitty - I just read in one of your other posts that they know what happened to Sierra. I'm so sorry. And I really hope they GET that guy in spite of the legal team he seems to have. It looks like they have a good case. I also hope they find her. I am thinking of her parents - what they have gone through and what they know about what happened to her. How is your granddaughter doing? My thoughts are with all of you.

Thanks for the kind words. My GD started her second year of college and thinks of her often. Sierra would be graduated. She has her little things to remember Sierra by, but is sad, and very ANGRY when each court date comes around. We are all hopeful life will be more peaceful for her parents. Sierra's sister Danielle has had her young life changed, and I know she misses her sister beyond what I could express. My GD says they were so close. Sierra was born later , so she was the family "little baby". She was such a delightful child, joking, smiling, laughing. She had a lot of energy for life.

Honored Contributor

Hi Divine and Bette

Oh man , the back bug has bowled the Shoekitty for a loop. I do not like being so unable to things. I loved to ride my bike, and I can't. It is hard to walk, and both of you know back problems can sap the life out of you. I look and feel like Tim Conway. Remember the million year old man in the Carol Burnett show? Hahaha. That's me!

I have a knee that needs replacement. It is bone on bone. My back has severe arthritis, and 30% scoliosis, I have 2 slipped discs and severe stenosis around the L 2 to5? I am unfamiliar with all this back lingo, but am learning, LOL! I had 2 epidurals in a surgery center, and may have one more. I have the pain that goes down the leg, almost to ankle. I need surgery. I have been on rest for over a month. Next week I go back to ortho surgeon and tell him of the spine Dr's plan, and get a plan from him. Then Octobr I go back to Spine doc with the ortho's plan, and we will go from there.

Yes Bette, you are so right. Renovations are wonderful...when they are done.

Regular Contributor

shoekitty - sorry about the health issues. Also thanks for keeping this thread updated. So sad this thing has dragged on and on for Sierra's family with no end in sight. Still do not have their daughter's body to bury. I just don't know how her family is able to get through each day. Just depressing.

Trusted Contributor

On 9/22/2014 shoekitty said:

Hi Divine and Bette

Oh man , the back bug has bowled the Shoekitty for a loop. I do not like being so unable to things. I loved to ride my bike, and I can't. It is hard to walk, and both of you know back problems can sap the life out of you. I look and feel like Tim Conway. Remember the million year old man in the Carol Burnett show? Hahaha. That's me!

I have a knee that needs replacement. It is bone on bone. My back has severe arthritis, and 30% scoliosis, I have 2 slipped discs and severe stenosis around the L 2 to5? I am unfamiliar with all this back lingo, but am learning, LOL! I had 2 epidurals in a surgery center, and may have one more. I have the pain that goes down the leg, almost to ankle. I need surgery. I have been on rest for over a month. Next week I go back to ortho surgeon and tell him of the spine Dr's plan, and get a plan from him. Then Octobr I go back to Spine doc with the ortho's plan, and we will go from there.

Yes Bette, you are so right. Renovations are wonderful...when they are done.

Shoekitty, I have been away (Lake Tahoe) and just saw your post. I'm so terribly sorry to hear about your back problems. I do know how painful back issues can be. I have L5-S1 problems but time has lessened the pain so I'm putting off surgery for now. It sounds like you have no choice but to go the surgery route. {#emotions_dlg.sad} I know you're in the middle of renovations, but try and take it easy. I'll pray for you.

Still remembering Sierra and her loved ones in my prayers, as well.

Member Since 11/20/2008
Trusted Contributor

Well, it looks like another court date has come and gone. According to the court records AGT had a court date last Wednesday, 11/12/14. I can't seem to find any information as to what transpired. All I know is that the next court date is scheduled for 2/25/15.

Shoekitty, have you been able to find out what happened in court?

I wish I could find a news release that mentions this case. But I know that life goes on, and there are other stories to cover...but still...Sierra has not been forgotten. She is still in my prayers.

Member Since 11/20/2008