Trusted Contributor

Re: My GD's Friend Sierra is Missing, please help

Why doesnt Antolin confess already? There was BLOOD discovered in his car for crying out loud.
Esteemed Contributor

I'm very glad I saw this thread. I've been wondering when the next court date was.

I really hope it doesn't take years to go to trial. If he doesn't want the death penalty, he really should confess. He could probably deal for life without parole if he did.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

luvmm1, betteb, divine and fortune

Thanks for dropping by and thinking of Sierra. This means so much to the family I know, and it keeps the thought of missing people out there.

I think, and this is just my thought. Because Sierra has not been found yet, the procecution has been very careful to dot the i's, and cross the t's. However, I think the public defenders for AGT just kept stalling. It is their only tactic for 'time". They stalled to the point of being ridiculous and wasteful.It took close to 2 YEARS just to get him to enter a plea! But, AGT did have 2 attorneys drop out the first year because of reasons they had to explain to the court. Then that takes time.{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} Then the new attorney team had to start all over again. One attorney actually represented AGT for a few months, before he realized he was also defending AGT father on rape charges. {#emotions_dlg.blink} Then (AGT attorneys) for many court appearances, requested to look at evidence they had seen already.That took time. Everytime a motion or request was presented it took another month! If I was an attorney, I would not want this case.

I think they could have cameras in the court room. This has been ordained a "high profile" case by the Superior Court of Santa Clara County. When there is a high profile case, it is hard for much to be private. The camera issue would be discussed when they first go to trial...I think. I hope so! Otherwise, they would have to have a lottery system to get in side the court room!,

Honored Contributor

Hi Kutira!

Thanks for dropping by to check on Sierra.

Super Contributor

Okay, I'm probably going too get in trouble for this. But I don't understand this thread. It's been ongoing for 2 years. Do you plan on continuing it for the next 3 or 5 or 10 years as the details of this case progress? How many years thru the trial?

The thread is so long it's unreadable to anyone who hasn't been reading it all along.

1. I don't get why the thread is here on the Beauty Board?

2. In fact, I don't get why it even exists? What makes it important enough to be continued for far longer than any other threads?

Who is it important to?

Sorry, but I've never heard of this case. It doesn't appear in the national news.

If this is a thread personal to a small group of people - the boards are not a forum for private personal conversations. This thread just strikes me as being too private & personal to be appropriate in a general beauty forum.

jmo. You'll continue doing whatever. Maybe there's something I've missed.

Super Contributor

On 4/18/2014 betteb said:
On 4/17/2014 Irishrose136 said:

Okay, I'm probably going too get in trouble for this. But I don't understand this thread. It's been ongoing for 2 years. Do you plan on continuing it for the next 3 or 5 or 10 years as the details of this case progress? How many years thru the trial?

The thread is so long it's unreadable to anyone who hasn't been reading it all along.

1. I don't get why the thread is here on the Beauty Board?

2. In fact, I don't get why it even exists? What makes it important enough to be continued for far longer than any other threads?

Who is it important to?

Sorry, but I've never heard of this case. It doesn't appear in the national news.

If this is a thread personal to a small group of people - the boards are not a forum for private personal conversations. This thread just strikes me as being too private & personal to be appropriate in a general beauty forum.

jmo. You'll continue doing whatever. Maybe there's something I've missed.

We will continue this thread as long as we like. No one is forcing you to open it. Thanks for allowing us our rights to post what we want on a public message board{#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

This is a BEAUTY BOARD. You are taking space away from LEGITIMATE THREADS.

Private and personal threads do not belong on public forums designed for other purposes. Maybe I'm missing something, but this seems to be a one-woman thread.

Take it to Viewpoints.

Just because this is a public venue.........on a SHOPPING CHANNEL's website.............does NOT mean anyone can post anything they want to.

Regular Contributor

shoekitty-I usually post on other forums but wanted to thank you for the update.

I ALWAYS read to see if anything new is available. In my humble opinion, children really are given to us to be protected by everyone. You never know when the next clue will open a door. At the very least it is a constant reminder to all of us that it can happen to anyone at any time. When it is brought back to the forefront we can remember those deeply impacted with prayer and positive thought and maybe helping them know that not everyone has forgotten them as they wait.

So, thank you from a Mom that still cares.

Regular Contributor

I appreciate your updates Shoekitty. I always read when I see it has been updated. I post. Off topic stuff all the time on the beauty forum because I always have posted in this forum. Irishroses anger seem a bit over the top and it is not a one woman thread.
Respected Contributor

Irishrose.....some of us have been following this horrible murder of this child. How dare you! Now go away.
Honored Contributor

AGT, after pleading not guilty appeared in court April 16, 2014. He appeared in person with his attorney. A court date of June 11, 2014 was set to address a trial date.

Now, it will probably take months to set a trial date. We will see! There was little comments this appearance. The courtroom was full as usual with supporters.

I will let you know if anything comes up! Thank you all for your support of Sierra and her family.

Divine,

Have you heard anything else? How are you feeling?